Not sure yet
10%

Total votes: 21
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:I will probably get a hard copy (PC) and a Steam version of The Crew. Just like with TDU2, lol.

But i can select only one option :angry-banghead:

:loll:
Sorry about that mate, didn't think to allow for multi- choice. :doh:
Fix it up to 2 choices, also added the option to change your mind on your choice. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Tonythomas180
New Starter
New Starter

That's a pretty good lineup of games! And being that you have the 360, will you be picking up GRID Autosport, or are you just going to stick with what you have now? And if you've played TDU2 on the 360, we have probably played together at some point!

Oh! And :text-welcomeconfetti: to the forums![/quote]

with watchdogs just around the corner im undecided on the new grid game. we probably have passed each other on oahu many a time. personally i prefered tdu1 with hardcore mode enabled taking a lambo up the mountains was epic.

and thanks for the welcome. i followed madman from his post on the ubisoft forums and discovered here.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tonythomas180 wrote:i followed madman from his post on the ubisoft forums and discovered here.
Maybe i should cover my tracks better than :D

Welcome to TDUDT :welcome:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Tonythomas180
New Starter
New Starter

:2thumbsup: you may be the only person more excited for this game than me lol. and you have played it :(

im 30 and ive been waiting for a game like this since the mega drive days....thats a long time

Return to “The Crew Game”