Not sure yet
10%

Total votes: 21
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Won't The Crew be coming to PS3 and Xbox360 too? :| otherwise it will take a long time for me to get this game. :(
Sorry Viktor The Crew will only be available on PC, Ps4 and Xbox One, it is very unlikely they will bring out a version for the now older consoles. :(
Image Image
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Viktor Karpenko wrote:Won't The Crew be coming to PS3 and Xbox360 too? :| otherwise it will take a long time for me to get this game. :(
Sorry Viktor The Crew will only be available on PC, Ps4 and Xbox One, it is very unlikely they will bring out a version for the now older consoles. :(
Ok :(
RUF is better than Porsche!

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

PC, I have a Steam fetish, or something like that. :)
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

i might be getting the steam version i am not sure
nathan is a mexican!!
Tonythomas180
New Starter
New Starter

Defo my nice shiny ps4. cant afford a pc decent enough to run it on ultra ( anything else would be a crime ) im hoping the g27 wheel and shifter will work with the ps4 and this game. i may get one if it does. if not ill just get a ps4 wheel and paddle shift.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hi Tonythomas180 welcome to TDUDT, so you have a nice new Ps4 8-) what's it like and what games do you have for it?
Image Image
Tonythomas180
New Starter
New Starter

cheers. i got it at launch its a nifty piece of kit. boots up quick and is completely silent. as for games Im football mad so FIFA was a must and i picked up Assassins creed today. i did have NFS Rivals but the lack of wheel support and no manual gears option i got bored quick. ive got watch_dogs pre-ordered which comes out 3 weeks today and obviously i have the crew pre-ordered. I put so many hours into the test drive games on the 360 im hoping the crew can advance things further. things are looking good.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tonythomas180 wrote:cheers. i got it at launch its a nifty piece of kit. boots up quick and is completely silent. as for games Im football mad so FIFA was a must and i picked up Assassins creed today. i did have NFS Rivals but the lack of wheel support and no manual gears option i got bored quick. ive got watch_dogs pre-ordered which comes out 3 weeks today and obviously i have the crew pre-ordered. I put so many hours into the test drive games on the 360 im hoping the crew can advance things further. things are looking good.
That's a pretty good lineup of games! And being that you have the 360, will you be picking up GRID Autosport, or are you just going to stick with what you have now? And if you've played TDU2 on the 360, we have probably played together at some point!

Oh! And :text-welcomeconfetti: to the forums!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

PC and XB1
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I will probably get a hard copy (PC) and a Steam version of The Crew. Just like with TDU2, lol.

But i can select only one option :angry-banghead:

:loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew Game”