Ivory Tower

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol :mrgreen:

I did crash some cars too. But more because i was deliberately driving the cars over the limit to see how far you can push it. Also a few times because i ran out of luck. And now i already talk too much :lol:
DSCF0881 (1024x768).jpg
On the left Creative Director Julian Gerighty and on the right Ivory Tower Boss Stéphane Beley

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Another teaser for you ;)
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

woooow a Mustang.... Image

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've already got my eye on a new piece of kit to play it on. :2thumbsup:
Driving sim.jpg
:loll:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Lol. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:I've already got my eye on a new piece of kit to play it on. :2thumbsup:

:loll:
You can't start young enough :lol:

Rumors about wheel support are probably true. :party:

Ivory Tower already won some Awards, just by showing the game concept on Expos.
IMG_9948 (1024x683).jpg
DSC_0558 (1024x576).jpg
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

grimx133 wrote:Being in on a beta would be awesome. I was on the TDU2 beta, but since I was still working nights at the time, I couldn't put as many hours in as I would of liked to. Now that I have plenty of time, I'd put a ton of hours, with the chance. I'm right around the 7400 hour mark for tdu2 now, no problem finding time to explore an open world game for glitches.
I know this is going off topic but how many miles have you done? 7400hrs is insane, I thought I had played too much with around 2000.

This seems promising for the forum, growing along with The Crew could bring in a good amount of new members. Although I will never buy the game as I am happy with TDU2 and I will not go next gen.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

GMAC wrote:I know this is going off topic but how many miles have you done? 7400hrs is insane, I thought I had played too much with around 2000.

This seems promising for the forum, growing along with The Crew could bring in a good amount of new members. Although I will never buy the game as I am happy with TDU2 and I will not go next gen.
I have well over 5000 TDU2 hours on my primarily account and over 500 on some test accounts. :lol:
He is not the only one. :party:

You might to want to reconsider that, when you have read my review. ;)

Some relics from the visit to the Ivory Tower Studios
012 (951x1024).jpg
016 (1024x609).jpg

asmolnyi
New Starter
New Starter

Karu62 wrote:that's what I was thinking. maybe they want TDU Drivetime to be an officially supported fansite.

or maybe they would like you (or us) to be in a beta.

THIS ^^ would be unfair. Cuz' I've been playing TDU about 4 years and I was a tester of TDU2 also. But I found out about this forum only yesterday.
PC player; G25 user; cockpit driver
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

asmolnyi wrote:
Karu62 wrote:that's what I was thinking. maybe they want TDU Drivetime to be an officially supported fansite.

or maybe they would like you (or us) to be in a beta.

THIS ^^ would be unfair. Cuz' I've been playing TDU about 4 years and I was a tester of TDU2 also. But I found out about this forum only yesterday.
Hi Alex, welcome to TDUDrivetime.
What would be unfair about that? Lol.

And yes, i remember you :mrgreen:

Return to “The Crew Game”