Ivory Tower

GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:I have well over 5000 TDU2 hours on my primarily account and over 500 on some test accounts. :lol:
He is not the only one. :party:

You might to want to reconsider that, when you have read my review. ;)
So how many miles have you accumulated or has your total mileage glitched? My mileage glitched at around 40,000mi. but still goes up by less than it should. I think it now goes up by 10% of what it should.

Sorry but no matter how good your review is I will not be buying the game or something to play it on. I may play it if I go to my parents' house as both my brothers have an Xbox One and PS4 each. My lodger also has an Xbox One but he is not much of a racer.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok guys get your eyes on this
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

GMAC wrote: So how many miles have you accumulated or has your total mileage glitched? My mileage glitched at around 40,000mi. but still goes up by less than it should.
That is probably on Xbox360 than, as on PC this bug does not occur so often i suppose. Arsinoe went over 100.000 miles recently. I also don't know what will happen if you sell a car with high mileage. In TDU1 you went back as that total was withdrawn from your mileage when you sold a car, lol. I recently sold about 80 cars as i want to keep one of each with some exceptions. I had over 200 cars, lol.

Anyway
:back to topic:

@Bezrider, a lot better than that Mustang teaser. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

A lot of news braking about The Crew at the moment and we still have MadManCK's review to come yet. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:A lot of news braking about The Crew at the moment and we still have MadManCK's review to come yet. :rightthumbup:
And that one is coming soon® :loll:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
Bezrider wrote:A lot of news braking about The Crew at the moment and we still have MadManCK's review to come yet. :rightthumbup:
And that one is coming soon® :loll:

:spy:
I still don't know why everyone here seems to use a ® after the word "soon", what's the backstory :?: Something to do with Atari not keeping its promises :?:
RUF is better than Porsche!

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Viktor Karpenko wrote: I still don't know why everyone here seems to use a ® after the word "soon", what's the backstory :?: Something to do with Atari not keeping its promises :?:
Exactly. They gave a whole new meaning to the concept of "soon®"
Sometimes soon turned out to be 6 months. Or forever.

UbiSoft will not make the same mistake. In fact, i'm sure the whole games industry has learned a thing or two about Atari and customer relations. Like how not to do it. And there were some very nice people at Atari, but they were not allowed to do their jobs properly.

Anyway, that is history and now we focus on an upcoming game, The Crew.

GMAC
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

When are you allowed to publish this review?

Don't say soon or I shall ring your neck.
GT - GMAC DAWG[/b] Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

GMAC wrote:When are you allowed to publish this review?.
Close ;)

You would only hurt yourself trying that btw, but it is not needed as my interpretation of soon® is a different one than Ataris. But it is indeed best to avoid it as it can raise blood pressure to anyone who has visited the Atari forums in the past. They gave a bad rep to soon®, which is kinda sad as it is an innocent word in itself, drawn in the treacherous web of conspiracy and denial from a once fierce game company, that tragically sunk near an Island in the Pacific.

asmolnyi
New Starter
New Starter

MadManCK wrote: Hi Alex, welcome to TDUDrivetime.
What would be unfair about that? Lol.

And yes, i remember you :mrgreen:

Hi, MadMan! Thanks, it's been a while ;)

I meant it would be unfair if the Crew's Devs will make the frequenters of this forum as testers of the Crew, cuz there are a lot of ppl who lived in TDU series by years :roll:

P.S. Just finished reading your rewiew about the trip to Lyon. It is really good and nice to know you are pleased about physics. Because if you said it's good then it means we have no reasons to worry and we should just wait for the game with a smile on the face :)
PC player; G25 user; cockpit driver

Return to “The Crew Game”