The Crew First Impressions

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Everybody will be on the same map and logged in at the same time. However you will only see the 8 people "bubble" around you to avoid congestion.
You will be linked to your friends first.

And Crews are 4 vs 4 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
paidewei
New Starter
New Starter

This has already been asked, probably. Will the Crew be on steam? :|
The Crew In-Game ID: iPdubbs
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew will most likely be available on Steam, yes.

All PC versions will go through Uplay. Including the Steam versions.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Thomas K
New Starter
New Starter

I've really liked just cruising around USA in my 370z, haven't really raced more than one race yet. I am probably going to buy this only for cruising anyway, it's just so much fun especially with some company.

Anyone else bothered by the 1st person view head movements? I feel like it's worse than TDU2. Also the AI drivers are such annoying stalkers, one of them was constantly ramming me while driving to Los Angeles. Well, then I thought I could get rid of him by driving to the woods - he followed me there. :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thomas K wrote: Also the AI drivers are such annoying stalkers, one of them was constantly ramming me while driving to Los Angeles. Well, then I thought I could get rid of him by driving to the woods - he followed me there. :lol:
Haha, yes, i was rammed constantly by Ai, when adjusting my wheel setup. I first thought it was some troll. Ai Trolls.... :lol:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i finaly got it running good :2thumbsup:
the intro race was piece of cake now on first run never saw a cop :mrgreen:
i did the following races and picked the Mustang for my first car
and spent the rest of the afternoon in the tunershop :loll:

btw: for those who want to, send me a friend invite on Uplay
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

i've lost intrested in the crew, i've watched a few videos on youtube and it looks really boring... i may not buy it :/
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

snake250 wrote:i've watched a few videos on youtube and it looks really boring
Boring? What videos did you watch, lol.
The Crew is awesome. :2thumbsup:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

snake250 wrote:i've lost intrested in the crew, i've watched a few videos on youtube and it looks really boring... i may not buy it :/
Did you even play the game, just because someone makes a boring video it doesn't make the game boring.
Image Image
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bezrider wrote:
snake250 wrote:i've lost intrested in the crew, i've watched a few videos on youtube and it looks really boring... i may not buy it :/
Did you even play the game, just because someone makes a boring video it doesn't make the game boring.
I did only 2 hours cause the email came through so late, i really didn't like it..
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “The Crew Game”