The Crew First Impressions

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Q&A with MadManCK at The UbiSoft Crew Forums

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/86 ... mpresssion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:spy:
Looks like that's one of the hottest threads on The Crew forums at the moment :rightthumbup:
Image Image
keyser92
New Starter
New Starter

Hi MadManCK,
I will forward my greeting from TDU-France ;)

See you on The Crew :auto-driving:

Keyser.
TDU-France.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hi, Keyser, welcome to TDUDT

:welcome:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey MadManCK, this was a great read, nice job. Sounds like you had a fun time and it looks like the game will be a winner. Maybe I will change my mind about a pre-order and be ready to hit the road on the first day. :rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thanks. Yes, i had a great trip and the game was awesome. I really look forward to the release of this one. And meeting with the Dev team was special as well.

:rightthumbup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Links have been updated with Martin's review from Team VVV.

:character-blues:

collie
New Starter
New Starter

Hi MadManCk,

right after I read your review (and a few of the others) I set my preorder for The Crew at Amazon. One for the PS4 and for my PC.
Only my 9 year old daughter will regret that there is no optional car-refueling 'cos she like to drive "real life" in her words :)

So, see you in a few month in the USA and thanks for your Impressive review.

Collie

... and back to TDU2 ...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

collie wrote:Only my 9 year old daughter will regret that there is no optional car-refueling 'cos she like to drive "real life" in her words :)
She wouldn't like it, when she ran out of fuel... :lol:

And thanks ;)

DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Congrats on the trip and thank you for the write up! This game sounds like what we've all been waiting for many years. I only have one question since most of my handling questions were already answered and the car list will be revealed at a later date; How will the garage system work, are there houses you can buy like TDU, or one central garage to hold your collection?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Your cars will be at the HQ.
And your cars are always directly available through the mobile phone, so you can switch rides wherever you are. Or just drive to the HQ to pickup another ride.
The mobile is a pop-up that gives access to all kind of game functions as well. Including game settings, car list, difficulty and controller setup.
You can, for instance, switch of all game interactions and just drive and cruise to the horizon. 8-)

Garages where you can buy new cars are scattered over the map, all with specialties.
You can install parts at tuner shops and also do direct upgrades if you win a gold part for example.

:character-blues:

Return to “The Crew Game”