No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The Crew Factions
Not a lot has been said about the Factions in The Crew, all that I know is the map is divided into 5 regions, represented by five different factions Wolves, Snakes, Bears, Eagles and Alligators.
You can choose to join any one of these factions, this will allow you to access bonuses, region-specific capabilities.
Also the main theme to the story in the game will be based around the rivalry between these factions. [attachment=0]1001094_165550303633540_497058430_n.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
1001094_165550303633540_497058430_n.jpg
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I did ask if you could be member of more than one faction at the same time and they said yes, if i remember correctly. Didn't ask much further about factions.

Might be a good one to ask again with some follow up questions.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Sounds like just cause 2. I like.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Cain
Mechanic
Mechanic

Boxxout3 wrote:Sounds like just cause 2.
No not really, none of the factions had animals names.

As for the feature, I wonder what kind of bonus it will give and how it will affect gameplay.
PSN: Cain211-RO
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Cain wrote:
Boxxout3 wrote:Sounds like just cause 2.
No not really, none of the factions had animals names.

As for the feature, I wonder what kind of bonus it will give and how it will affect gameplay.
:naughty: not in that way. The fact that you could work for multiple factions at the same time.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Has anyone found any photos of the other factions on the web, the one in the first post is the only decent one I can find. :(
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some faction logos on The Crew T-Shirts 8-)
013 (813x1024).jpg
13589958303_77a879a1c9_b (1) (1024x768).jpg
:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks MadManCK so that's, Wolves, Bears and Eagles.
Anyone found any photos of the Snakes and Alligators?
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some more about factions. There is not much info about that yet.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/reg ... ns/#!E5cqW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
State pride

Little has been revealed of The Crew‘s faction-based multiplayer, which sees the U.S. divided into five different groups: East Coast, West Coast, The South, Mountain States, and Midwest. The regional factions give U.S. gamers an added sense of investment in the multiplayer events they participate in, but Gerighty is well aware that there’s an audience for this game that exists outside the constraints of the map. That’s why there is an effort being put into giving each factions its own, unique personality.

“We’re getting a tattoo artist who works on the team to develop a visual identity [for each faction]. I genuinely think it’s a question of visual identity. That’s why we’re working so much on [answering questions like], ‘Okay, what is the spirit of the West Coast? How do we design a West Coast that is super-attractive to people who don’t know the West Coast?’”

“So the visual identity of these places, and the types of vehicles and specializations that you’re going to have, those are important things to put forward. Even just the balancing; are we worried that the Midwest is going to be chosen a little bit less than the West Coast, for example? We’re going to have things like bonuses to encourage people to sign up for the Midwest. These scores are going to be refreshed after a certain amount of time and you’re going to be able to change your faction and allegiance after a certain amount of time as well.”

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
Even just the balancing; are we worried that the Midwest is going to be chosen a little bit less than the West Coast, for example? We’re going to have things like bonuses to encourage people to sign up for the Midwest. These scores are going to be refreshed after a certain amount of time and you’re going to be able to change your faction and allegiance after a certain amount of time as well.”
Well, I know I'm going to choose the Midwest. I was born here, and I've lived here my whole life. There are some amazing roads out here too! Not much of a car culture, but I guess that just makes me unique! :geek:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “The Crew Game”