Drift King

Good points guys, I would also like answers to these questions . :party:
Image Image
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:
blehz wrote:lol guys, guess I didn't finish that sentence. :loll:

Is there anything known about a clan or guild system?
Julian will dedicate some time to the Factions in next press tour.

:spy:
Are that Factions? I thought Factions were different groups you could earn rep for, not player controlled clans/guids/clubs.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The Crew - End-game:

Boost past level 50 to find out what comes after the plot to explore Faction Wars and more in The Crew
http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgi ... ab6271d342" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

And you can chrome the car. I saw that in Lyon and it is awesome on some cars.

Not much news about this end game event. But it is kinda cool. L50 for Platinum is also very interesting. That was mentioned shortly during the Route909 event.
The Crew has so much more gameplay in it. I can hardly wait to get my hands on it.

:2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

yeah it looks very cool, this kind of pvp end game will be awesome :)

http://blog.ubi.com/crew-faction-wars-l ... e-content/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I like the factions idea after reading. Plenty to do and it looks like once a month, because they noted a penalty if you changed factions too soon, you can change your faction for different challenges.

So from reading this it looks like "The Crew Group", all 161 members as of today, does not really have a role in the game. Is it just a forum group for maybe organizing? I suppose using our group we could organize what faction to play so we would have players we know for group events in the same faction each month. I just logged in and saw there was a topic for platforms and added my name to the PC group. Just trying to figure out if our group has any benefit in game. It does not seem that it does.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote:I like the factions idea after reading. Plenty to do and it looks like once a month, because they noted a penalty if you changed factions too soon, you can change your faction for different challenges.

So from reading this it looks like "The Crew Group", all 161 members as of today, does not really have a role in the game. Is it just a forum group for maybe organizing? I suppose using our group we could organize what faction to play so we would have players we know for group events in the same faction each month. I just logged in and saw there was a topic for platforms and added my name to the PC group. Just trying to figure out if our group has any benefit in game. It does not seem that it does.
When I first started the group we had very little info on how things would work so I guess it was just a matter of waiting to see how things panned out. :party:
Now we have more info its still not clear what role having a group will take, the obvious ones are that once sorted into platform we will have a list we can reference if looking for members to form a crew.

I also have a few ideas about the factions I might add to the site, one of them would involve giving the members the option of having an icon in his/her profile showing what faction they are in. (that's if I can get the code to work :ugeek: )
I also have some other ideas but that's for another thread............ :D
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Still time and maybe there is some plan unknown to us. The Crew Group could also have members who do not frequent this forum. It could still be useful for organizing outside of this forum. I frequent this forum more than Ubi's. I had not looked there since beta which is why I added myself to the PC group there just yesterday. Still a month and a half until launch, anything can happen.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I am testing a new mod I've installed, it is supposed to show your Zodiac sign :o but I have re-wrote some of the code and converted it to display an icon in your profile so you can display what faction you belong to in The Crew. (see my profile on the left) :D

I am still working on the code and will probably change some things later including the look of the icon but if you want to try it out wile I'm testing things all you need to do is:

Go into your User Control Panel, click on Profile and at the bottom you will see, The Crew Factions:
Select one to get it to display on your profile or select the top one to turn it off.

This can be changed as many times as you like as and when you change Factions in game this way other members can see what faction you belong to. (obviously this wont come into affect till the game is released)
Also if you click on the members list it will show what faction everyone is in (providing they have set one up)

Hopefully by the time the game comes out I will have it working the way I want it. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
Fusgui
New Starter
New Starter

Nice! Wolves it is :2thumbsup:
My main platform: PCTDU2: FusguiSteam ID: FusguiPSN: Fusgui-BRPretty much everywhere: FusguiImage

Return to “The Crew Game”