The Crew Factions

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe leave the original wolves as wolves and give the other options an extra letter, like Wolves A etc. :idea:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Maybe leave the original wolves as wolves and give the other options an extra letter, like Wolves A etc. :idea:
Yes but the problem is whatever name I give them then that name will show up when you hover over the icon. ;)
At the moment if you hover over the icon it will just give the name of the Faction Eagles, Bears, Wolves and so on If I change it to say Eagles_a or Eagles set1 then that will show up when you hover over the icon and I don't want that. :(
But maybe I will just have to live with it as the way it works I cant find a workaround. :geek:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Perhaps you should create thread with the sole purpose of bein' a guide explainin' which name leads to which icon?

Image Snakes 1
Image Snakes 2
Image Snakes 3
Image Snakes 4
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yes that's a good idea, this had crossed my mind but I didn't go ahead with it because I thought new members wouldn't know about it or be able to find it but I could make it a sticky. :rightthumbup:
Thanks Tsukishima :D
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bezrider wrote:Yes that's a good idea, this had crossed my mind but I didn't go ahead with it because I thought new members wouldn't know about it or be able to find it but I could make it a sticky. :rightthumbup:
Thanks Tsukishima :D
Oh you're welcome. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ryzza has posted an interesting proposition on the Ubi Forum

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/955482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

That could be a great idea to start the game with for the first few months!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This sound like a good idea, I will set up a poll and see what interest we get
Only problem I can see is it doesn't state what platform it will be on (have posted about this in the thread in the link )
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”