In game communication

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote:I noted on the Ubisoft forums my opinion about a headset a few weeks back. I have a great surround sound setup and would not use a headset and have no use for a mic. I would be curious how much communication is needed in a crew. Are missions self explanatory? Do you need communication to split a crew during a mission to head to separate areas to complete it? An example, some of your crew need to go to different areas in a city in order to complete a mission. It would be hard to coordinate without some communication if that is the case. I suppose if one person is a leader and has a mic and headset, they could direct who goes where. I could listen but not chat in that sort of setup.

To be honest, I seldom raced against others in TDU2. Not a big car fanatic but I do enjoy the engineering and the design of cars. I just enjoyed collecting cars and some high speed cruising in an open world either alone or with people I just hooked up with on the road. Me, I will see if there is a decent single player game along with multiplayer. Kind of waiting to see what happens over the next few months as more info is released.
Not too sure how the missions will work yet (maybe ManManCK got some hints when he was in Lyon) what I do know is they tend to make a big thing about cooperation in The Crew and how all the missions can be done as an individual or as a team.
They also say if you have a go and find it hard to complete a mission you can just call on your crew members to help.
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”