The Crew Missions

Deceitful-Fox
New Starter
New Starter

You are rewarded for drifting if memory serves.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The official site finally caught up with Bez :lol:

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-G ... index.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

The ramming missions are annoying and teach...hmm...bad habits. The crate missions could be better laid out--I've have to expand the map or risk losing the direction. The races are pretty good though and the police chases are a lot of fun, although I tend to be more interested in simply getting away rather than trying to damage the police cars.

The missions that are combined are especially annoying...I've finished one, walked away to make some coffee only to discover that a second (or third) sub-mission started while I was away.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

when you have 2 or 3 cars at for example 1299 street spec is there any way to decide which one you can use for a mission or will it automatically choose the one with the best figures.

I only ask because I have a Nissan skyline, alfa 4c and ducatti bike at 1299 in street but when I start a mission it automatically places me in my skyline, I just don't see point of having loads of 1299 vehicles if you can't use them for missions or do you need to manually downgrade other cars so the one you want to use is the one picked?
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

wenn more cars lvl 1299, the most used one will be on top
best way to go is setting ya 2/3 favo cars for each spec on lvl 1299
and all others on 1297 bij setting the airfiltertuning on lvl 49 (speedbonus)
on most cars the stats then stay the same or at the most ya lose 2 points accel on that car
wich in neglectable on a score from 8/9000 :mrgreen:
the tuning stats are wrong anyway, and the best car for each spec changes with almost every patch
the lefezza was long time the best Perf-spec (although it had lower tuning stats than others)
now its the Pagani Huayra
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

neongod666 wrote:when you have 2 or 3 cars at for example 1299 street spec is there any way to decide which one you can use for a mission or will it automatically choose the one with the best figures.

I only ask because I have a Nissan skyline, alfa 4c and ducatti bike at 1299 in street but when I start a mission it automatically places me in my skyline, I just don't see point of having loads of 1299 vehicles if you can't use them for missions or do you need to manually downgrade other cars so the one you want to use is the one picked?
2 things:

First; You can use the "magic" L49 Platinum Part, that will only level -2 to 1297 but does nothing to performance figures, for creating a favorites list (with 1299).
The request to make favorites is forwarded to the dev team already and they are looking for a best way to do that.

Second; If you enter a Faction Mission in the car you want to drive from that spec, you will use that car. So switch to your preferred ride before you enter the Faction Run.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

ok I will try that tonight when I play. thanks
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So I downgraded most of my cars so I could level up ones I hadn't used much whereas its easy to do its fairly annoying having to lower the upgrades on all cars better than the one you want to use and some of the dirt cars are useless for certain skills so it takes longer to level the up by skilling, do you think at any point the dev's will implement the way you get to choose your car for summit events to all missions so they are only defined by spec, I mean it would make a good tweak to the game as the game has been out a few years now and it'd make doing missions more interesting.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is a small jump skill you can use to level up drift cars as well. But you need to equip them with your best parts first. It will always bring better parts or similar as you already have. Thanks to smart loot. :D

Look at a place under Chicago where a drag strip is.

Return to “The Crew Game”