The Crew Missions

Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:There is a capture the Flag mode in the Climb Skills 8-)

I will be checking out the CTF mode.

I'm having fun with the Capture the Flag mode in Gas Guzzlers Extreme. :D

Also like the GO TO mode. Getting to pick my own path to the finish line. Like this mode in Midtown Madness. :)

Edit: This is not quite what I had in mind when thinking of CTF, but it will do.

Climb
Hope you have a head for heights. In Climb Skills the aim is to get your car as high as possible in the time limit. For those who like to rush in you might want to do some research before you start - it’s a good idea to pinpoint the highest point you can see, figure out the most direct route to it and pick a vehicle spec to suit, or you aren’t going to get very far. Looking to bag some Bonus Points? Then keep your eyes peeled for the flag on the way up. Better shift it though, the flag loses points over time.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:But there is still a lot more damage and dirt than in TDU2 for example. 8-)

:spy:
Will we be able to toggle the damage on and off as we please like Forza Horizon, or is it going to be set to "always on" like in TDU2?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote:Will we be able to toggle the damage on and off as we please like Forza Horizon, or is it going to be set to "always on" like in TDU2?
I'm afraid i have not asked that :oops: You can turn interactions off. Don't know if that will include damage.
In TDU2 damage does affect performance BTW. Only it is very poorly implemented.

I do know that damage will have an influence on performance in The Crew as well. But you will be able to continue the event.

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Deceitful-Fox
New Starter
New Starter

Don't worry about the damage. It'll be one of my first priorities to mod it out (at least visually). Of course I'll still let the damage meter fill up and your car wipe out, but I'm hoping to get rid of the cosmetic damage because it's a limp effort when the manufacturers interfere (and I like my cars to look shiny).
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Deceitful-Fox wrote:I like my cars to look shiny.
Me too, I like to keep them shiny and clean, I'm also hopin' that the damage can be turned off. :geek:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'm sort of half and half, I like all my road cars nice and clean but I think the off-road cars look better with a bit of dirt on them :twisted: it adds to the realism 8-)
Image Image
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

Those modes seem really de ja vu...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

acetuner wrote:Those modes seem really de ja vu...
They are. But to have them all in one game is awesome. The combination of things you can do in The Crew is really something special. And it is not just the modes, but how they are implemented.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Deceitful-Fox
New Starter
New Starter

There's only so much you can do with a car as far as game modes are concerned. It seems like they have a good list here, I only hope we will be able to make our own races in the future, either that or Ivory Tower will continue to deliver more after release.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

there is ONE thing they forgot
wich is a big nono IMO

specific DRIFT challenges and/or races

:auto-layrubber: :angry-tappingfoot: :auto-layrubber:

Return to “The Crew Game”