What Will You Do In The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Well, I want 100% completion, so while my friends overlevel me, I'll find every datastation to get everything ready on my map :character-blues:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Ditto, I'll play the game until I can get dirt spec unlocked, then I'll build two good cars, Street Spec and Dirt Spec and go on a marathon map exploration bender and see all there is to see.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

DDastardly00 wrote:Ditto, I'll play the game until I can get dirt spec unlocked, then I'll build two good cars, Street Spec and Dirt Spec and go on a marathon map exploration bender and see all there is to see.
That could be a few months of playing :lol: The map is gigantic :mrgreen:
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Bear304 wrote:
DDastardly00 wrote:Ditto, I'll play the game until I can get dirt spec unlocked, then I'll build two good cars, Street Spec and Dirt Spec and go on a marathon map exploration bender and see all there is to see.
That could be a few months of playing :lol: The map is gigantic :mrgreen:
That should make getting the underdog achievement relatively easy.
Everyone else will have uber-leveled up cars in comparison to my Level 70 Jalopy :mrgreen:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Up to now I have a free week in my work diary From 1st Dec to 7th so unless things change I will have a hole week to get a few levels under my belt before I go exploring and cruising and maybe even a little racing ;)
But at the moment I have man flu so I might not live till the weekend :lol:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote:Up to now I have a free week in my work diary From 1st Dec to 7th so unless things change I will have a hole week to get a few levels under my belt before I go exploring and cruising and maybe even a little racing ;)
But at the moment I have man flu so I might not live till the weekend :lol:
Sounds good Bez, i get my christmas break dec. 5th ;) So i'll have plenty of time to play The Crew

Arh Bez that sucks, i hope you get well soon
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Hope you feel better soon, the flu is no fun at all.

I might take some time off for the Crew but it won't be at release since I have to close out the year. We just disassembled an Airbus A320, so sales aren't likely to drop off any time soon, it's been busy!
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

:sad-fever: first, get well soon Bez ^^

i got this compulsion that i have to complete "carreer" first & free everything ingame :mrgreen:
had that with every previous games, so that will be the first i'll do :2thumbsup:

Return to “The Crew Game”