No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

What will you do, in The Crew?

Just drive around and enjoy the scenery? Explore? Do as many races as you can?

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

A bit of everything I guess.

I'm a collector, so if there's stuff to collect, I will do that while cruising. Going for exclusive stuff (and then show off) is my game. :D
Getting achievements, hang out/cruising with the crew, doing some races, customize vehicles, etc... will also be on the list.
But yeah, mostly cruising/collecting. :2thumbsup:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

big fat burnouts and donuts well i hope it will :auto-layrubber: :2thumbsup:
Sonneillon
Rookie
Rookie

Getting every achievement possible, then explore all the secrets of the map.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'm going to do everything I did in TDU only bigger and longer. :D

I mostly just like to cruise around on my own or with friends, I still have lot's of races to complete in TDU2 because I only do them when I get board of cruising around, this way I always have something to aim for, unlike some who rushed in and completed all the races and missions as fat as they could and now have nothing to do. :(

This will probably be the way I approach The Crew, drive around and explore and do the events as and when I feel like it. ;)
Having said all this The Crew throws challenges at you in a different way than TDU2 did so my attitude may change as I play the game and progress.
Speaking of progressing this brings up another point to consider in The Crew, if you just want to go cruising you will need different vehicles
for the different terrains this will mean upgrading so I guess some challenges will be necessary to level up and get XP to obtain the cars. :party:
And I haven't even mentioned the hole faction thing, that it's self could be a game changer. :think:
Image Image
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I'll try to get my favourite car in the game (until now, that would be the Bentley), then I will cross the map NY to LA or LA to NY, I don't know, and in the mean time I'd probably do some races and of course cruise with some friends.

Crusin' with friends is the thing I most do in TDU2 and it'll probably be the thing I'll most do in The Crew, I'll probably take 6 months or more to complete the "story mode", just like with TDU2 lol. :lol:
Last edited by Miao on Thu May 29, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:I'll try to get my favourite car in the game (until now, that would be the Bentley), then I will cross the map NY to LA or LA to NY, I don't know, and in the mean time I'd probably do some races and of course cruise with some friends.

Crusin' with friends is the thing is most do in TDU2 and it'll probably be the thing I'll most do in The Crew, I'll probably take 6 months or more to complete the "story mode", just like with TDU2 lol. :lol:
it took me 2 years to complete tdu2's story so dont feel bad lol
H.A.N
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I'm gonna make a replica of the pink Mustang.
Level 99 lurker
Steam username: Bad decisions
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

When the game goes live i'll go for a 1-2 hour cruise, then when the handling of the game is dialed in, then i'll start to wage war on the other crews, with my preselected crew 8-)

Good times to come, if what Mad said is true about the handling :D
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

First thing I'll do will be looking for some landmarks, I'll try to find the Whitehouse, the Pentagon building, That iconic building/tower in Seattle, Arizona's meteor crater and more.

Return to “The Crew Game”