What Will You Do In The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I will start doing the cheesy storyline to gather some XP fast and get a few cool rides, unlock some roads in different parts of the Country and have some fun.
I skipped the storyline on purpose during the playtest, to get as much as free ride time as possible. Just driving around will be a lot of fun already in The Crew.

Exploration i plan to do with my Crew, either by doing long cruises or by doing missions and races. Should be fun.

The faction thing has to be clarified some more. There are still a lot of game play features that have not been revealed yet.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I plan on doing a lot of cruising, and if they ever release a custom sticker shop in the game, I'll be in there a lot too.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

go to new york and go to empire state building and take a photo
nathan is a mexican!!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

cruising and collecting cars, hopefully the money making wont be botched like tdu2's is
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

After i have done my first playthrough, i will switch off most of the hud and drive around, only using traffic signs, to see where i will end up.

With a map like that, it is very cool to just drive around and see where the road takes you :character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I hope I get more time to play test this time, the last one came at a busy time.
In this one I hope to explore a bit more and I also hope at some point we get to test out the App on my tablet. 8-)
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Didn't really want to make a new thread

What is the first thing you will do when the crew is released on the 2nd of December

I plan to take a nice relaxed drive for the first few hours to fine tune my driving to that games handling and look for a nice little AFK/hangout parking place :auto-layrubber:

I hope to get the day off work but if its as busy as it is now i doubt it plus i think release will be 3rd for me
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Fulysic wrote:What is the first thing you will do when the crew is released on the 2nd of December
Do a huge part of the storyline to earn a ton of cash, and then buy some nice cars and then join the hunt for the wrecks ;)

Plus i can't wait to get my hands on the 458 Speciale and the Ruf RT-35 (aka tuned 911 Turbo) :mrgreen:
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Purposely fall behind friends to get the Underdog award, before hitting up everything the game has to offer :lol:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i don't even want that award, i think :think:

But there are many funny rewards for crazy stuff. It will be an achievement in itself to grab them all. :loll:

Return to “The Crew Game”