The Crew on Steam

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This was seen on steam then disappeared :eeek: (or is it a hoax) :?
[tweet][/tweet]
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Next Beta will also be available on Steam.

This makes you launch the game through two launchers. Both Uplay and Steam are required than.
I think i will stick to the Uplay only version this time. Even if i like Steam. I had some issues in the past using both on different games.

It is good to see, however, that they use the testing period to test stuff like this as well. Clever thinking. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:Next Beta will also be available on Steam.

This makes you launch the game through two launchers. Both Uplay and Steam are required than.
I think i will stick to the Uplay only version this time. Even if i like Steam. I had some issues in the past using both on different games.

It is good to see, however, that they use the testing period to test stuff like this as well. Clever thinking. :twocents-02cents:
Yeah, I will recommend to use only uplay, uplay and steam tend to sometimes don't cooperate so good.
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus
steve30x
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:Next Beta will also be available on Steam.

I would much prefer a steam version. I don't like UPLAY. It seems to effect my games and give me lower FPS or make the games stutter.
Fractal Design Define R4
Intel Core I5 760 @ 3.6GHZ 1.2V
Palit GTX680
Asus Maximus III Gene
8GIG Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600mhz
Corsair HX1000
BenQ XL2411Z 144Hz
Asus Xonar D2 Soundcard
Logitech Z906 Speakers
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

steve30x wrote:I would much prefer a steam version. I don't like UPLAY. It seems to effect my games and give me lower FPS or make the games stutter.
Yes, but you need Uplay to launch any UbiSoft game. Also the Steam versions. All these overlays can have an effect on performance. And both Steam and Uplay use the F12 to take screenies.
There is no "Steam Only" version.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew Game”