TheCrew goes multilingual

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

When you get your hands on The Crew, you will be able to play the full game in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Russian.

Additionally, you will be able to dive into the story through subtitles and also access the menus in the following languages: Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, and Portuguese (Brazilian).
The%20Crew%20EFIGS_151723.jpg

[tweet][/tweet]
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Cool feature, but i still think most players will stick to english, as it is the most commonly used langurage online ;)

But good to know you have the option to choose
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm missing Chinese. Should be an interesting market would you think... :lol:

Even if the game comes with Dutch menus, i will still use English.

One of the reasons why the average people in my country are capable of understanding a lot of foreign languages is that we do not synchronize or translate anything, like they do in France, Italy, Spain and Germany.

A lot of release details are out now. All we need are the minimum and recommended specs for PC to go with that, lol. :mrgreen:

Now we have to find someone who can provide those numbers

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: A lot of release details are out now. All we need are the minimum and recommended specs for PC to go with that, lol. :mrgreen:

Good luck with that, for some reason no one from Ubisoft or Ivory Tower are willing to talk about the PC specifications (booth me and MadManCK have tried several contacts to no avail :( )
We are now in a situation where you can now pre-order the PC game from Uplay without knowing if it will run on your system. :shock:
You may also be in a situation where you get a beta key to play the game only to find that after you've downloaded it your system is incapable of running the game. :(
This needs to be sorted before the beta release date otherwise people are going to be reporting beta problems running the game not realising it's because they need a higher spec PC.
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:I'm missing Chinese. Should be an interesting market would you think... :lol:

Even if the game comes with Dutch menus, i will still use English.

One of the reasons why the average people in my country are capable of understanding a lot of foreign languages is that we do not synchronize or translate anything, like they do in France, Italy, Spain and Germany.

A lot of release details are out now. All we need are the minimum and recommended specs for PC to go with that, lol. :mrgreen:

Found this in a short web seach :mrgreen:
Bezrider on UBI forum wrote:I keep hearing in various interviews that this game is for high end PCs so .........
I've checked a few websites and this seems to be the specs needed to play the game.
Minimum System Requirements:
INTEL CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz
AMD CPU: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+
Nvidia GPU: GeForce GT 545 DDR3
AMD GPU: Radeon HD 5570 1024MB
RAM: 2 GB
Direct X: DX 9
HDD Space: 10 GB

Recommended System Requirements:
INTEL CPU: Core i5-655K 3.2GHz
AMD CPU: Phenom II X4 900e
Nvidia GPU: GeForce GTX 460
AMD GPU: Radeon HD 5830
RAM: 6 GB
Direct X: DX 10
HDD Space: 10 GB
But it, like alot of newer game titles will probably need a minimum of 6 gigs of ram, anyway, it looks like those who could run TDU2 on high settings fine would have no problems ;)

But lol i've heard / seen people say it will need anything from 10 to 40 gigs for space on the hdd, i guess we'll just have to see about that in the coming month.

But if the consoles can run it then any mid-end up system would be just fine :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, a weird situation indeed. There are some people at UbiSoft and Ivory Tower hunting for those numbers, but no official answers yet.

According to one of the devs, it will run on a Q6600 and 4 gig ram with GTX560. So keep that as a placeholder for minimum specs for now.

:geek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I posted those PC specs along time ago on the Ubi forums thinking (at the time) they where accurate. :)
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Yes, a weird situation indeed. There are some people at UbiSoft and Ivory Tower hunting for those numbers, but no official answers yet.

According to one of the devs, it will run on a Q6600 with GTX560. So keep that as a placeholder for minimum specs for now.

Interesting, one of the few games to have a quad core as minimum cpu, but anyway people running a system that old would soon@ need to upgrade it anyway as the Q6600 socket LGA 775 which is 7'ish years-old, it is soon out of its lifespan :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes minimum spec will most likely be a more recent dual core. And probably a 64bit OS as well.

But they had an "old" system running with those specs and got a 30-40fps average from it in The Crew. Not too bad for a 7Y old processor, lol.

snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am worried.... I only have a gt740m 4GB
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “The Crew Game”