Latest Infomation on The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 8:41 pm That was the rumor. With an absence of new extensions and only a few devs doing maintenance on Crew1, it was about time.
Unfortunately Soufyane plays hide and seek. But i will track him down :lol:

Ask him about this [ Lambo with open doors ]

"Think again" Could this be a new The Crew2 as a TDU3'ish game???

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Now I have another reason to look forward to E3 this year besides Forza 7. Can't wait for more details on the game, like the game's location, the map, and if it will it be story driven again? My guess is yes. Are there any improvement to the physics? Can't wait for June to find out more.
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

If Crew2 will launched, am I allowed to use name DT-Moomin?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Moominpappa wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:50 pm If Crew2 will launched, am I allowed to use name DT-Moomin?
Yes, of course :2thumbsup:

You can do so now in Uplay already. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The last update/patch has brought back some wheel functionality for Fanatec.
The latest firmware is now supported, FFB is more smooth and both speed indicator and rev leds do work again now. Kudos for that.

:party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

No more support for the crew 1.
THE CREW® DEV UPDATE
05/06/2018

510s,

With just a few weeks to go until the gates of Motornation open to players worldwide, we’re getting increasingly excited for The Crew® 2’s release.

All our teams are hard at work on the game, and our efforts are fully concentrated on The Crew® 2 to prepare for a fantastic launch and everything we have planned thereafter.

We would like to reassure all our players that despite this focus, we have no plans to shut down the The Crew® servers any time soon. We will continue running occasional maintenances to ensure optimal performance, and our Support teams will remain available for any issues you may encounter.

With this in mind, after three years of continuous support we have taken the decision to make the already temporary halt on patches in The Crew®, permanent. Moving forward, no new content will therefore be added to The Crew® and its expansions The Crew® Wild Run and The Crew® Calling All Units.

Thank you all for your understanding and continued passion for The Crew®. We’ll see you on the road!

The Crew Team
:party:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I find it hard to believe that anyone would go back to The Crew 1 anyway after the release of the sequel. So no huge loss in my opinion. I guess I would rather have as many people as possible working on the new one to make it as solid of a package as possible!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “The Crew Game”