Latest Infomation on The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:I tried to buy the DLC, but the Uplay shop keeps stating that it is unavailable. Must be a sign.

:mrgreen:

Edit: even support is down.
I don't see any reasons to keep supporting these fails. :twisted:
I'll just enjoy busting you even more then :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i could not even complete the police mission, as i had to select a "power" like tasers, but it got stuck in that menu.

I offered them to test this DLC. But they do not think it is needed to test DLC. I think they are wrong and all these reported bugs only prove it.

I'm done with this game for a while. Got better things to do than being confronted with yet another fail expansion pack.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Why so salty, CAU is fun when it works :D But there is some bugs, but those bugs have been there since the beginning.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Why so salty.
Because they are arrogant and make sloppy, avoidable mistakes, thats why. :twisted:

I will grab CAU, as soon® as the Ubi Shops works again. GT-R only works with the DLC but i did grab the Huracan today 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mercedes AMG GT is coming to The Crew
Get ready for the yearly summit reward, the @MercedesAMG GT!

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yearly? What does that mean? I thought it was a monthly thing! If they only release one free car for the entire year, then what will the rewards be for the Summit events?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Summit has also a Yearly (bonus?) reward. Last Year it was the Wild Run extension, but only for the top 10 i think.

The fragments basicaly work a bit like the Barn finds. You get 1/10 part of a new car every time you successfully completed a chase or Police Mission.
So if you do not want to spend 10M Crew bucks on cars and parts like i did, just do a lot of Police grinding. :mrgreen:

You still need to get them tuned afterwards. But smart loot has improved as well. Levelling up has become a lot more easy. :party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

FUTURE UPDATES AND CHANGES
22/12/2016 05:00 PM
While The Crew Calling All Units has just launched, we know that many of you are eager to know more about the future of the game, and today we’d like to share some information about it.

Please note that these changes and new features will be coming to the game beginning of next year at different periods. We will of course be giving more details as we get closer to their release.

New Vehicles

The following vehicles will be added to the police lineup over the next months.

McLaren 12C GT3 - Circuit
Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 - Circuit
RUF RT35 - Dirt
Mini Cooper S 2010 - Circuit
2013 Lotus Exige S - Dirt
Ford GT 2005 - Circuit

More will be coming at a later point.

New Features

Beginning of next year, we will be introducing two features that will bring a more social and competitive layer to chases.

Bounty

We will first be updating our bounty system. Once live, the bounty will be used to determine the amount of bucks that the winners of a chase are getting. This bounty will go up and down as you win or lose chases.

At launch, everyone will start with the same bounty rate, around 8250* but it can increase until 16500 and may go down (after a lot of losses) to 0.

Two separated bounties will coexist, one for street racer and one for the police.

*This amount may vary before the live version.

The Summit

After one year of Summit activity we decided to apply some major changes to this event in order to make it more accessible and more rewarding.

In an upcoming update, players will be able to win a new vehicle from the Summit’s activities each week instead of each month.

Here are more details:

Players will be earning ESK points at a higher rate.
Extreme specs tokens have been removed and will no longer be earned from the weekly and monthly wheel of fortune.

Starting in 2017, the Summit will be rewarding players with existing vehicles (live lineup) from the game.

We will soon be giving more details regarding the additional changes coming to the Summit.

Game updates

Chases

We will be applying some changes to the chase invite system in order to improve the balance between police and street racers participating in each one.

The number of police AI will also be tweaked in order to scale with the amount of participating players in each chase.

Abilities

Since the launch of The Crew Calling All Units, we’ve seen that some abilities weren’t performing as efficiently as we wanted.

While we are still analyzing the performances of all the abilities, we will be bringing some minor adjustments to less impactful abilities for both police and street racers. Our aim is to ensure that players can pick any ability and still have the same chances of winning, all whilst enjoying the experience to the fullest.

Additional changes

Display all the “Bronze crates” on the default tab of the map.

Bug fixes & updates

Here are the first issues that will be fixed in our upcoming updates:
Achievements tied to equipped parts: some achievements weren’t properly associating the equipped parts for a vehicle, this has been fixed.
Sweet sixty Uplay badge: this achievement will be fixed with our next patch.
Indian Chief Dark Horse fork: the visual bug that some players were encountering in the HQ will be fixed in our next patch.
Zoe’s call when completing The Crew Calling All Units prologue: after our next patch, Zoe will be giving a call to The Crew Calling All Units owners only.
Fixed an issue that was occasionally preventing abilities from triggering properly.
Achievements tied to fines: some achievements such as “You take Checks?”, “Bills Bills” and “Hefty Fine” have been fixed.
PvP ranking: an issue was causing incorrect information to be displayed; this has been fixed.
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I don't understand what is new about that Perf bundle. These cars are already in the game. :?

Return to “The Crew Game”