Latest Infomation on The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe that unhealthy service was already there this week. I had some instant blue screen or even total shut down and reboot faiilures when opening The Crew this morning. Never had that with any game before. The usual CTD or game freeze seems to be unavoidable when running W10 and games. But this was ridiculous.

It migh also be code for we found some malware.... :eeek:

Wouldn't surprise me with all these cheaters, glitchers and hackers they let win their summit events and prizes. :roll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Okay so when they finally got the to work the gameplay was pretty awesome, the new police chase mode really makes people group up and fight the Police to deliver the crates.

got my lvl 1267 458 Italia Cspec up to 1313 already by having fun smashing police cars :D

But then the BUT, the servers kicked me off :(
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

For me as soon as I end the deliver the game kicks me to main screen. I do not own the CAU dlc but I can do crate delivers.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

BATA_MANTA wrote:For me as soon as I end the deliver the game kicks me to main screen. I do not own the CAU dlc but I can do crate delivers.
Yea i have that server glitch too, but only for some of the crate missions.

So there is stil some issues that need to be dealt with.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I do not know what they did, but i could log in in 1 attempt this morning. 8-)
I ignored Zoe and only did some slalom in Street spec to get to the 250 slalom for the awards. Still more than 50 to go there. :lol:
Only leveled up a little bit over 50. Not worth mentioning.

CAU is clearly needed to make use of the new stats and levels. I still have not bought it. :P
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Strangely enough my 458 Circuit at 1336 doesn't feel faster and the topspeed seems lower than before i it maxes out at 407 km/t with nitro, so maybe they nerfed the tuning levels ??

Also IvoryTower really wants you to pay for their CAU DLC as the super annoying ZOE keeps calling about a "free" Police car i have waiting for me.

I think i might just have to buy the DLC, i own the other DLC anyway, plus i want to bust some racers as the current police drivers i have met have been clueless, so time to buy the Pagani and bust some racers.

Also got a message that i have a Nissan GTR and Lambo Hurrican waiting for me, but again need to pay for CAU DLC to my presents, they are trying hard to sell it that's for sure.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If only there was an option to use your pointless CC for buying the new DLC... :roll:

I have not bought it yet. Something is holding me back. Can't really put my finger on it.
The OPEC gave me some play money today. So maybe i'll grab it. :party:

Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

With CAU it's fast to get level 60 (well, I have now 59, but still...)

There has been lot's of players today :rightthumbup:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

You can't escape me in my Pagani police car, good luck trying :mrgreen:

Some racers got pretty salty when i kept busting them :loll: Love it

The 1360 Police Pagani just flys can even catch circuit cars
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I tried to buy the DLC, but the Uplay shop keeps stating that it is unavailable. Must be a sign.

:mrgreen:

Edit: even support is down.
I don't see any reasons to keep supporting these fails. :twisted:

Return to “The Crew Game”