The Crew DLC

mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

If I remember correctly, there was an award for something along the lines of:

Fully upgrade every available perk.

So either we have to pay for that award (I really hope not), or there's something we are missing :?
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
SSSLAYER
New Starter
New Starter

mclaren6 wrote: Fully upgrade every available perk.
I don't remember that one but there 5 ''Fully upgrade every available perk for Zoe, for Omar, for....'' and its sounds enough with 50 pts. Mayby 60 pts with the perk "have a chance to double point when leveling" right at the start.
And 50 pts sounds enough too for upgrade brake, handling,... so i don't see a pay for win here. But if you're right, we must pay for 100% completion. And talking completion... What's up with the bumper view? I don't like it and it look painful to do! There's a lot of awards for this...
MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

mclaren6 wrote:We can only level up 50 times. There was more perk slots than 50 in the beta alone... :?
keep in mind that level up is a variable term and don't need to be limited by 50 even when there is max lvl 50, for example in Guild Wars 2 you can lvl up above max lvl, but those lvls don't increase your current lvl, but instead give you some other reward... maybe you will be able to the same here to earn perk points :)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Finally I can get something up on Steam in the UK about The Crew, but only the Season Pass and its not available yet :roll: [attachment=0]Seasonpass.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
Seasonpass.JPG
Image Image
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just went there with a UK proxy and all versions show up for me. (so also the game)
Too bad the image is so small, can't really read it or see all cars. :)
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

McLaren F1 is apparently in the Raid car pack :loll:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

blehz wrote:Just went there with a UK proxy and all versions show up for me. (so also the game)
Well all I can say is it has never shown up for me in the UK (I even contacted someone at Ivory Tower about it and the response was that Ubisoft was aware of it but still nothing :( )
Image Image
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bezrider wrote:
blehz wrote:Just went there with a UK proxy and all versions show up for me. (so also the game)
Well all I can say is it has never shown up for me in the UK (I even contacted someone at Ivory Tower about it and the response was that Ubisoft was aware of it but still nothing :( )
That sucks. Do you really want it from Steam?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm a big fan of Steam, but for The Crew i avoided it. You still need Uplay to start the game and two overlays is asking for troubles. :twocents-02cents:

As far as DLC goes, The Gold edition is the best bang for the buck. Season pass is rumored to be 25€ or 29$. Gold edition is only 15€ more expensive than the Limited Edition. So you get almost 50% discount on the seaon pass. No brainer really, if you want to get everything out of the game.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

blehz wrote: That sucks. Do you really want it from Steam?
Not really I've already got a key pre-ordered for Ubisoft it's just annoying that this game is available worldwide on Steam but not if you live in the UK :o
And now what's even more stupid is advertising the season pass in the UK but not allowing you to buy the game. :?
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”