The Crew DLC

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, the Art of Marketing, i suppose. Obviously the left hand does not know what the right hand does. Seems more like a regional management control thing over there. If it stays like that i will PM Mr Gereighty about it. As it does not appear professional to me. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:I'm a big fan of Steam, but for The Crew i avoided it. You still need Uplay to start the game and two overlays is asking for troubles. :twocents-02cents:

As far as DLC goes, The Gold edition is the best bang for the buck. Season pass is rumored to be 25€ or 29$. Gold edition is only 15€ more expensive than the Limited Edition. So you get almost 50% discount on the seaon pass. No brainer really, if you want to get everything out of the game.

:character-blues:
I got it off of steam for the beta as my attempts to pre order via the ubisoft store failed. They never charged my card , so I canceled it and got it off of steam.

My plan is to close both overlays via the task manager. If I recall correctly, I could close the steam overlay at least by using this method.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Lol, the Art of Marketing, i suppose. Obviously the left hand does not know what the right hand does. Seems more like a regional management control thing over there. If it stays like that i will PM Mr Gereighty about it. As it does not appear professional to me. :lol:
I already contacted someone about it a wile back (around the time all of The Crew stuff was taken off Steam for a wile) the reply I got was that Ubisoft was aware of it. :roll:
Personally I think it's more to do with a disagreement over the UK pricing of the game with Steam. :twocents-02cents:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So far i found some DLC keys in my Uplay account for the following cars:

Fiat 500 Abarth
Alfa Romeo 4C
Aston Martin V12 Zagato
Cadillac Escalade 2012
Corvette C2
Corvette C3
McLaren F1
Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe Black
Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
Spyker C8 Aileron
Volkswagen Touareg NF 2011

There might be more.
Some interesting rides there. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

The little Abarth 500 looks like it could be fun.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Especially in Circuit spec lol. Just imagine doing 400km/h with that little bugger.

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Especially in Circuit spec lol. Just imagine doing 400km/h with that little bugger.
Do you know for sure if all of these cars will have all of the specs available? :think: :pray:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Especially in Circuit spec lol. Just imagine doing 400km/h with that little bugger.
Do you know for sure if all of these cars will have all of the specs available? :think: :pray:
Its highly unlikely but here's a little speculation CrewZine
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote:
No, i don't know nothing :lol:

But i think it will have similar spec upgrades as the Mini Cooper S. :dance:
Bezrider wrote:Its highly unlikely but here's a little speculation CrewZine
Nice article. Looking forward to the Hot Gossip section and the Centerfold.

Return to “The Crew Game”