The Crew DLC

Joocyfroot
New Starter
New Starter

Interesting that the 4 DLC packs have a monthly release cycle.

I wonder if that will continue, and if it does will the "season" of the season pass only really be a 4 months time period? Perhaps they've been so slow to speak of it for this reason, as in maybe the season pass will extend to 1 year of DLC and the DLC post April 2015 isn't set in stone yet.

I will be massively annoyed if come May 2015 another season pass gets released with exclusives. I don't mind DLC and all that, not really a fan of tying big exclusives to season passes though. I'd much rather buy the DLC based on each DLCs merits.

Thanks for the link.
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Great link, thank you. I'm even more interested in the Season Pass now.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

They said they would release new content on a regular base. Once a month is almost insane. I like it.

Season pass is valid for a year after release. So i expect it to continue in that pace. Sounds like a good deal to me. :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I noticed The Crew DLC video today looks dam awesome glad I bought gold edition now anyone know how crew credits will work
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Fulysic wrote: anyone know how crew credits will work
You buy them. :(
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

mclaren6 wrote:
Fulysic wrote: anyone know how crew credits will work
You buy them. :(
Pretty sure you can also earn them in game by doing missions and stuff.
danc3incloud
New Starter
New Starter

Pretty sure you can also earn them in game by doing missions and stuff.
Pretty sure you can't. But as long as i know you can buy everything with in game money.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

more after the cost to purchase Crew credits, guess i will have to wait pretty sure around $500 will get me plenty of credits on day one
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

With Micro Transactions you can buy all the cars at your level in The Crew. But only at your level. It does not give you any advantages, except a larger car collection. You can also get the same cars by grinding money in the game, doing races and missions. Takes a bit longer and is probably more fun.

So no pay-to-win, but only a way to collect more cars faster.

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Im really looking forward to the classic cars especially Impala and corvette :2thumbsup:

Return to “The Crew Game”