The Crew Prices

paidewei
New Starter
New Starter

In general, what are your thoughts of the prices of the cars, cosmetics, etc in the game? Personally I think several cars are way too expensive. The paints and cosmetic parts are priced relatively nicely. Perhaps once the full game is out, obtaining money will be easier, but I feel like there was too much grind in the beta to get the money for that car, even if you had the right perks set up. Especially compared to TDU1 and TDU2. Thoughts? ;)
The Crew In-Game ID: iPdubbs
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Personally I think at first the cars are a little high in price but when you think about it only a small part of the map is available to make money in so it will feel like a grind.
Once the game is opened up we will have more opportunity's to make money across the map, I also think it shouldn't be to easy to make money otherwise it won't feel like an achievement once you do get to buy that car/part you've been saving for. :2thumbsup:
Image Image
paidewei
New Starter
New Starter

Very good points. I suppose higher level events would yield higher intake of money and xp. I wonder what the level cap is? According to reddit some have seen challenges that were for level 102 :o Maybe there isn't a limit when the game comes out. :Coming soon:
The Crew In-Game ID: iPdubbs

Return to “The Crew Game”