Re: Latest videos and photos of The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Got some posters off Ivory tower yesterday including one that was personally signed by all the Dev team.
CIMG0825.JPG
I also have a few more (Unsigned) ones I would like to give out on the forum the only problem is the postage costs sending them out. :o
Will have to think on it. :think:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Cool 8-)

Hmm i wouldn't mind having one - even if i have to pay for the postage myself ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I was going to give them away in competitions but am a bit concerned about what it would cost me in postage and packing especially if someone won one outside the EU so what I have decided to do is if anyone wants one and they are willing to help towards postage and packing then send me a private message and I will see what I can do.
I only have a very limited amount of posters so first come first served, they are exactly like the one I posted except not signed.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe we can auction off the signed one, unless you want to keep it, as it is a nice relic.

I start with 10€ (to be handed over in steam coupons or by paypal or whatever) :mrgreen:

:twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Maybe we can auction off the signed one, unless you want to keep it, as it is a nice relic.

I start with 10€ (to be handed over in steam coupons or by paypal or whatever) :mrgreen:

:twocents-02cents:
Haven't really decided what I want to do with it yet :think: but the extra money would come in handy towards the server fees :whistle:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

let me know if you do decide to auction off the signed one I have deep pockets im thinking $100 and up :2thumbsup:

If not I am happy to pay postage for one to make its way to Australia I will even pay for one of those hard tubes im used to it only way to get poster from USA

:flags-australia: :auto-layrubber:
:auto-checkeredflag: FULYSIC :auto-checkeredflag:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:let me know if you do decide to auction off the signed one I have deep pockets im thinking $100 and up
OMG :eeek:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

100 Australian dollars is about 55 pounds

Lol I dont think there will be many who'll match that bid :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That kinda ruins the bidding procedure a bit. Nice offer though and it can help Bez with the server costs. We need to figure ways to help him with that anyway.

I wanted that Poster badly, because i have actually met the devs and there was no time for a signing session when we were in Lyon. Don't know if i will raise that offer though. Bidding steps should be 5 and than raised to 10 after 50, like in a real auction. Now the whole fun of an auction fades a bit.

All amounts should be in Euro. That way it is easy to see who made the best offer. Postage and package will be added, according to where it needs to be shipped and are not included.

A bit lame they send the goods way too late for the anniversary, but maybe something good can come out of this. :lol:

Now the magic words have to come from Bezrider. Will there be an auction for the site, what will be in it, what are the rules.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

i only pay in other peoples currency i never pay in AUS $$ so im talking 100 ponds :rightthumbup:

:flags-australia: :auto-layrubber:
:auto-checkeredflag: FULYSIC :auto-checkeredflag:

Return to “The Crew Game”