Re: Latest videos and photos of The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I got my poster today, but the tube had a nasty dent in it, which multiplied the dent on each roll of the poster, and in the dents the paint had cracked, so i had to do some touch up on it a black pen, but it looks fine now ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Those post office boys must have had a saber fight with them. Not so cool. :angry-tappingfoot:

Especially as these posters are artwork and not just posters. They are printed.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:I got my poster today, but the tube had a nasty dent in it, which multiplied the dent on each roll of the poster, and in the dents the paint had cracked, so i had to do some touch up on it a black pen, but it looks fine now ;)
It really pisses me off about this the mail service doesn't give a dam. :angry-tappingfoot:
They have obviously just thrown parcels on top of these tubes to cause this, god knows what state the one to Australia arrives in. :facepalm:
Sorry guys. :oops:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Ah no worries it worked out fine - atleast for me in the end.

But damn, i really hope Fullysic get his in a good / savable condition, as these poster are fragile, just look at this picture i toke of my poster, the tube had a 1 cm in dent :?

Btw the tubes quality was not to blame, it was the post boys that were to rough with them...

Here you can clearly see that the dent on the tube, and how it has multiplied the dent / damage on each poster roll over, but it was easy enough to fix with a black pen ;)
My poster as it came
My poster as it came
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Sorry for late post. I ironed my poster today, it got allot better, and since it is black you can't see the dents so clearly. And yes indeed it is artwork not just any poster and the tube was quality, it was the mail service fault.
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

As both tubes had a dent in them I think this must of happened when they where all still together, maybe when they first left the local post office on route to the main sorting office before they went separate ways.
Fi this was the case then the one to Australia could of been damaged as well :( add to this the long distance still to go I fear the worst for Fulysic's poster. :(
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol if you ever ship the signed poster then sent it in a bank vault :lol:

The one for Australia should probably have been in a double tube ;)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:Lol if you ever ship the signed poster then sent it in a bank vault :lol:
Don't worry I will. ;)
Image Image
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Let's just pray Fulysic's poster comes to Australia alive :pray:
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

My poster arrived today I feared the worst when i saw a heavy dent in the tube at one end, but when I removed the poster from its tube it escaped unharmed :banana-rock:

Im very happy that it made the long journey unhurt I have had some very expensive posters arrive in way worse condition, well done to Bezrider for the great packing :clap:

I will leave you positive feedback :loll:

I have a photo I took on my phone not the best but these dam phones are horrible, i will take some new photos once the custom frame has been made and i get it hung up.

Thank you Bez your the best, its the best early birthday gift I have ever got even the girlfriend can't top that :2thumbsup:

:flags-australia: :auto-layrubber:
:auto-checkeredflag: FULYSIC :auto-checkeredflag:

Return to “The Crew Game”