The crew will be delayed

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

blehz wrote:Don't forget they have Q&A and playtesting internally too.
Beta is more for online infrastructure testing and all kinds of hardware and circumstances.
There are enough games that don't even have betas. ;)
:good post:

With 6 development teams working on the Crew and a very active QA department, a lot of quality testwork is done in-house.

Beta tests were mainly to do server stress tests and to get usefull feedback to tweak gameplay. And to get rid of the most nasty bugs that might occur during those tests.
In addition to that will all the feedback, ideas and suggestions be scrutinized for possible new game extensions and future improvements.

This team likes the interaction with the community and wants to deliver the most awesome open world racer so far.

@Bez, it is good to see that Ubi is doing some work on the servers. With every major launch, there are connectivity issues.
Just doing some revenue management is not enough. They need more brutal server power :D
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
asmolnyi
New Starter
New Starter

blehz wrote:Don't forget they have Q&A and playtesting internally too.
Beta is more for online infrastructure testing and all kinds of hardware and circumstances.
Exactly!
But from what I can see the delay is related only on console beta and their wishes to make the best experience on consoles. They already mentioned it in postpone's explanation.
"The extra time will allow for a second closed console beta to be held, giving even more players the opportunity to experience the game, which is something the community has been requesting. Like the betas held previously, valuable player feedback and other essential information will be gathered, further enhancing the experience. "

In the other case they must make another beta for PC too, because there were many changes since 2nd PC beta. Don't they want to collect feedback from PC testers? No. Why? The answer is ^^. And that is everything I was trying to say. That betas is for testing the game, not to play a demo. But Ubisoft is trying to make just another demo for console players. If it was not true than in November we would have betas for all platforms. That's how should it be in this condition and situation.
MadManCK wrote:
blehz wrote: With 6 development teams working on the Crew and a very active QA department, a lot of quality testwork is done in-house.
We all know how their in-house testing is working. It looks like they have only blind and retard employees there(Q&A department). And both PC betas were the proofs of that.
PC player; G25 user; cockpit driver
MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

just a note, PC version didn't have any crucial bugs, ofc there were some problems mainly in sessions and cooperation systems, but it was playable... at the other hand, those console freezes were quite a big problem, they have to show the customers it's fixed
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

asmolnyi wrote:We all know how their in-house testing is working. It looks like they have only blind and retard employees there(Q&A department). And both PC betas were the proofs of that.
This is a blunt lie. I think it is time for you to stop spamming this thread with your acid, non funded comments. :angry-tappingfoot:

Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. But making statements like this disqualifies you as a serious debater.
Being critical is one, spreading lies is crossing a line.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

@asmolnyi:
You've made your point. Tbh your attitude is getting quite annoying, so please leave it at this. Thank you.

@Bez:
That's good news. I guess they know they have to deliver now. :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe i'm a bit biased towards Ivory Tower. But that is because i have actually seen them work.
So, unlike some others, i actually do know what i'm talking about.
Enough said about that subject.

Another PC Beta would have been most welcome. But some specific issues occured during the console beta, so it is logical they do another one on the consoles.

:character-blues:

Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

This Post is directed at the forum, not individuals.

Not very keen on the way this thread is headed (or has been headed). The past is the past, that was one incident and it has been dealt with.

Please stay on topic, I know it can be hard to accept a delay but you have to persevere. Good things come to those who wait. :rightthumbup:
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
SkyQuicksilver
New Starter
New Starter

Boxxout3 wrote:
Not very keen on the way this thread is headed (or has been headed). The past is the past, that was one incident and it has been dealt with.
As soon as I saw it I've made a reply. It doesn't change the facts.

:party:
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Things like this made me stay away from forums years ago.
Posts like those that Asmolnyi posted are annoying. It's a neverending discussion without any purpose than to try to get people agree with your opinion.
Things like this ain't even worth attention. Too sad we're all giving it too much of it.
This forum has been friendly for months, probably years. Too bad now and then some people don't get enough attention elsewhere.

my 2c, now lets go on with the friendly bunch :rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We have a positive attitude towards the Crew here.
Off course there can be critisizm. But the negativity and sour tone do not match this game.
Unfair and unfunded comments will be dealt with. Constructive critisizm is always welcome.
Everybody is entitled to an opition. If you don't like the game, don't buy it and stop troliing.

We even gave youy a key for the Crew Beta.

PS I know Alex for years. He is even on my friends list somewhere. But i do not accept the insults, period.
If he gets frustrated that the devs do not adress his points enough, that is his problem. They have their own priorities.
SkyQuicksilver wrote:Ban me too if you want back to the topic. Sorry, Don't mind, as I said before I will delete my profile soon.
If your sole purpose of being a member of TDUDT is to troll in topics, like you do now we will.

Topic cleaned.

:back to topic:

Return to “The Crew Game”