No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Pre order The Crew on Xbox One and download it today. :2thumbsup:
http://majornelson.com/2014/11/19/crew- ... -xbox-one/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nice, a sham Ubisoft don't do this, i know Steam does this too

So Uplay should learn something and allow user to download it too, otherwise the game servers will be overloaded big time by players each downloading the game at once :(
Joocyfroot
New Starter
New Starter

Bear304 wrote:Nice, a sham Ubisoft don't do this, i know Steam does this too

So Uplay should learn something and allow user to download it too, otherwise the game servers will be overloaded big time by players each downloading the game at once :(
Ubisoft usually does pre-loads on Steam, 1-2 days usually. If I'm not mistaken they did it for Unity and Far cry 4 so I would imagine the same will happen for the crew.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Joocyfroot wrote:Ubisoft usually does pre-loads on Steam, 1-2 days usually. If I'm not mistaken they did it for Unity and Far cry 4 so I would imagine the same will happen for the crew.
Yes that wouldn't surprice me if they did, the problem is that i have ordered my Gold copy at Uplay, and they wait to the last second to release the game codes - which is pretty damn annoying, for those who want to play right away ;)

But then again this is just French thinking at its best :roll:
_

But i know for sure that The Crew will be able for PC download at 0.00,01 december 2nd - or atleast that is when they'll send out the game codes for it, like they did with A.C. Unity ;)
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Still NOTHING on the PS Store, no pre-order, the game isn't even registered on the store... :roll:

If it isn't up next Wednesday, I guess I'm buying a hard copy.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?

Return to “The Crew Game”