THe Crew goes live one day early 1 Dec

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The Crew's servers will go live at 11:01am GMT next Monday, December 1, one day ahead of the game's release, Ubisoft has confirmed to VideoGamer.com.

Once the servers are switched on, press will be free to begin playing the game and post their opinions. Ubisoft stresses that there will be no embargo on coverage.

If you manage to grab a copy of the game early, however, don't expect to be able to play it until the servers are live. Ubisoft has previously confirmed that The Crew will require a permanent internet connection to play.
If you are lucky enough to get your hands on a key or hard copy you will be able to play on December 1st
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

So no predownloading the for regular users then .. only access for press noobs to make a fools of themselves :lol:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I pre-ordered it a long time ago, but it still doesn't appear in the library.
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

It's in my steam library.

If you pre ordered thru ubi store, the game won't appear in library until launch.

I strongly suggest to check that your card has been charged though. If there is no charge then your order did not go through.

I waited two weeks for them to charge my credit card and they didn't do it, so I canceled and pre-ordered through steam and as usual, steam charged it immediately and the game appeared in my library.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

:angry-screaming: don't mess with my count down timer

:think: but would be nice to have it early even if its only day early

Knowing Steam they will activate it a day late :facepalm:
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

Steam is letting me pre-download the game right now. I started at 4:36 Pm PST & it should be done downloading in 30 mins, just in time for me to play 9 Pm PST. Steam always lets the states play at midnight East Coast time which is 9 PM my time on Pc. It comes in at 14.2 gigs. My internet speed is 15.8 megs which is a little over 2 hours for me to have downloaded it

Return to “The Crew Game”