Anything on Crew Credits pricing yet?

No votes

Total votes: 0
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Obviously we are super close to launch, and I noticed we get 10,000 Crew Credits in the Gold/Limited edition of the game.

After looking in-game (Beta 5), The STARTER CARS are 4,999 CC each... Which seems really expensive compared to the amount of CC we get in the Gold/Limited edition.

So Im wondering if anything has been said on the pricing, because either CC is extortionately expensive, or they are giving us a really pitiful amount.

Also, the more expensive cars in the beta are around 60,000 CC, and they aren't particularly high-end. :think:

I guess in the end if the MT don't slow the game down and make it a drawn out grind, it doesn't matter anyway, but Im still curious.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

to be honest, what did you expect? it's not supposed to be a "I will buy everything in the game for few bucks", it's supposed to be for people who wants to pay or have more money than time so they don't want to grind for that expensive car and rather pay some money...

for example, compare how much bucks you can grind in the game in a hour and how much money you can earn in one hour in your job... you will always earn more money in job, that's why MT currency is usually quite expensive

but I don't know anything about exact pricing, but I would guess it will be very similar to any other game... and one more hint, it was said that 1 car from DLC will cost 1.99$/€ to 3.99$/€, so you can compare cost of high end car in bucks, in crew credits and real cash and create approximate formula for crew credits price :) but don't forget that crew credits are more versatile in their use, so they will be probably a bit more expensive than just a car in the same value imo
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I have a feeling that the pricing of the credits is Beta-Specific, though it's very possible I could be wrong.
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

MaXi wrote:to be honest, what did you expect?
A total ripoff :lol:

Im just hoping my 10k free credits aren't completely worthless
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?

Return to “The Crew Game”