Official Wheel settings thread for the crew

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The FFB on some Circuit specs was bugged. I had almost no centering "weight" on the FordGT for example. Maybe those files are fixed now.

Will try later. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well I was having problems winning a race in the lambo before the update, went on today and nailed it. :2thumbsup:
So ether they fixed something or I get better if I don't play for a wile. :lol:
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Took G27 apart but no loose screws (other than in my head). Looked at encoder wheel with loupe and looks like there is a hairline crack. Cleaned up and put back together. Took a car out for a spin and wheel stayed centered. The wheel is 5 yrs old and Newegg has new for $260. Also saw you can order an encoder wheel from Thailand for $40. I will see how this works for now. If off centered, still can drive, just feels odd, May just buy another if this one keeps going off center.

On a side note, it is a beautiful day here. Nice and sunny but looks are deceiving, Temp is -19C with a wind chill of -30C. Oh joy!
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Nice weather there. we were -28C with a windchill of -42.
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

40 + storms (= humid) over here. Hardly slept all week. :(

1 hour to midnight and it's 23 C.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ok, weather dudes, allways support your local weather station and wear a seatbelt when slippery outside.

and now

:back to topic:

Unless you have airco/sandstorm mod in your rig. :occasion-snowman:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Any feedback on wheel changes yet?

I'm not sure I like how it is now compared to before. I like having the weight but I think it was too much.

Also um... I got into a police chase and I had to do a double take at the deja vu. It was almost like TDU2 all over again. HEAD ON HOMICIDAL PSYCHO KAMIKAZE COPS ! Driving at me like it's Pearl Harbor and they're flying Japanese zeroes.

Return to “The Crew Game”