So who's staying up till midnight to play The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Title says it all, so who's pulling an all night session or are you just going to wait till tomorrow. :D
May be you have other commitments and cant play till later, I still haven't decided yet but if I stay up late then I will probably be tired later tomorrow and have to take a few brakes. :sleeping-yellow:
On the other hand if I go to sleep at a reasonable time I will be ready to play it all day Tuesday, decisions.......decisions :mrgreen:

I think I will wait and see how I feel later tonight. :gaming:
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well, you may be waiting a while. The game goes live 12/2 but what time. It could be anytime during the day and is certainly not going to be at exactly 12:01 AM in the first time zone 12/2 hits. So anyone feel free to pull an all nighter. If you stay up for more than 48 huors you may start hallucinating which can always be fun.
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Of course. lol
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
SSSLAYER
New Starter
New Starter

Online on XBL at midnight.... and 5 days in a row!

:woot:
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Still have to receive the game. That'll be tomorrow or Wednesday hopefully!
But I have to work for 2 more weeks, then 2 weeks off! So I'll just be patience and play a bit until then.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Whoamus wrote:.. certainly not going to be at exactly 12:01 AM ..
You might say that but 'Assassin Creed Unity' launched at 12.01 AM Paris time, but i don't know if that's also the case with The Crew - but i'm hoping it is ;)

And Steam confirms my idea, it says that The Crew will be unlocked in about 4 hours ;)
_

And i'm diffidently going to play a few hours after midnight 8-)
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

I'll probably check at midnight paris time, but doubt if I'll play much, g/f works in the morning though, so I'll have 8 1/2 hours to play then. I have homebrew to bottle and brew tonight anyway, that takes a few hours since I have four batches on the go at all times.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grimx133 wrote:I'll probably check at midnight paris time, but doubt if I'll play much, g/f works in the morning though, so I'll have 8 1/2 hours to play then. I have homebrew to bottle and brew tonight anyway, that takes a few hours since I have four batches on the go at all times.
Ha ha nice I used to do homebrew a few years back but to many bad heads in the morning I decided to give it up :lol:
Now I just go to the pub :drinkbeer:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

how to launch in window mode game just flickering for me
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

There are already streams up on Twitch. :)

Return to “The Crew Game”