So who's staying up till midnight to play The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

is anyone else running 3 screens i thought the crew had Nvidia support because its not working with Nvidia surround on and off and whats this 30 FPS junk i see in files :angry-tappingfoot:
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

I'm running three screens. Or not running, as the case may be. Game has crashed four times, longest it's let me play is 9 minutes. Think I'll try single screen, see if it stills crashes constantly.

edit - No joy. Aside from the single screen, tried lowering detail all the way to low, and turning vsync off. Still the same, CTD.

Game is broken for me.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Game has full NVidia support so should be ok guys I know this is the usual question but are you running with the latest drivers as the game is fully optimised in the latest released NVidia drivers.

Also about the 30fps/60fps they definitely said you would have the option to play in both but I haven't played it yet, just catching up on the forum wile I grab a coffee then I will jump on and check things out. :woot:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

best i saw was ivory tower i tried on one screen no launch not sure what the issue is gonna try geforce experience see if that will help get it to launch because that has windowed mode option

edit i bumped mine up to 60fps in files not sure if it will make diffrence
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

grimx133 wrote:I'm running three screens. Or not running, as the case may be. Game has crashed four times, longest it's let me play is 9 minutes. Think I'll try single screen, see if it stills crashes constantly.

edit - No joy. Aside from the single screen, tried lowering detail all the way to low, and turning vsync off. Still the same, CTD.

Game is broken for me.

Try Geforce experience i not fan of the program but i got it to launch 5760x1080 windowed :2thumbsup:

Almost in tears of joy watching intro trailer :woot:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice glad you got it going. :D
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

one issue it took so long the cat went to sleep on my lap i need my legs for pedals, getting out rig not easy maybe i drip some water on it :angry-devil:
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

I downloaded and installed the latest NVidia drivers the day before yesterday. I'll try opening GeForce experience, used that to get back to three screens after I changed drivers, but didn't open the program for the game, though it is loaded, to an extent, with windows.
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I was going to stay up but internet across my city cut out. Massive outage. Went to bed, now I'm up browsing support and feedback forums looking for g27 issues and settings before I boot the game.

Return to “The Crew Game”