So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thats one of the reasons i havent played that much.
Have the same problem in GTA5 when it comes to friends. :D
I hope to join more cruises and crewups when Wild Run is released.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew companion app was supposed to be an assistant in that. As you don't have to log into the game on your PC and keep in touch with your friends from a tablet or smartphone. Easier to hook up in the game and create some events. Also to prepare your ride for the event with new graphics and tuning.

It has been quiet around that app for now.

The instant challenge editor will be an excellent opportunity to create some custom events and races. That will make me play more in Crews for sure. :lol:

Wild Run will be a boost for The Crew in many ways. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

The crew companion app is dead from what I heard on the other forums, it was scrapped before the game even released. :(
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well, I just found out that most of my friends from tdu2 who I cruised with a lot don't play The Crew anymore, they say it isn't fun, boring and gets too grindy and I would have to agree with that. The thing is, you only see a couple of people in session, 3 people at max and believe me, I tried communicating with them, they're all just so busy doing their own thing (grinding skill for lvl 50 parts and what not) that they just ignore you and teleport on the other side of the map.

Plus the fact that you can't see other players on the map just bothers me, I'm starting to give up on this game little by little... :sad-bored: it just doesn't grab me like tdu2 did. :(

...need Test Drive Unlimited 3.
addseo1115
New Starter
New Starter

This a great game :D
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote:Well, I just found out that most of my friends from tdu2 who I cruised with a lot don't play The Crew anymore, they say it isn't fun, boring and gets too grindy and I would have to agree with that. The thing is, you only see a couple of people in session, 3 people at max and believe me, I tried communicating with them, they're all just so busy doing their own thing (grinding skill for lvl 50 parts and what not) that they just ignore you and teleport on the other side of the map.

Plus the fact that you can't see other players on the map just bothers me, I'm starting to give up on this game little by little... :sad-bored: it just doesn't grab me like tdu2 did. :(

...need Test Drive Unlimited 3.
You really hit the nail on the head, it just doesn't feel as much of an MMO as TDU2. Sadly I don't think there will be another game like TDU again unless Eden delivers on that sport car game they have listed on their website.... :(
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

I know this is a old post, but is it still worth buying the crew?
nathan is a mexican!!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

snake250 wrote:I know this is a old post, but is it still worth buying the crew?
IMO absolutely. Wild Run has given The Crew a whole new dimension. Unfortunately also some Bugs.

Good thing is that you can try it for free for a Month or so. Try before you buy. :2thumbsup:

Check Uplay for more details.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
snake250
Apprentice
Apprentice

I downloaded the trial version just to see how things respond on my computer and stuff.. I find the steering very unrealistic, like driving down the road and you make a mistake it takes alot of effort to get the steering wheel straight.. I've been reading around online that hackers are a issue on the PC, after the tdu days I became very annoyed with hackers so maybe getting a console version will be better off? I might just wait till the crew for the PS4 is $23 dollars then buy it and might get some dlc stuff father into the game..
nathan is a mexican!!

Return to “The Crew Game”