So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

No 4th of July achievement here either played PVP all day today, what a very sad place that is so many cheaters with grip cheats they have HC symbol but go around corners on two wheels with stupid unlimited Nos :angry-tappingfoot:

But still good fun got few good lobby's but most had cheaters
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, maybe it is time to hookup with a full TDUDT Crew.

There are plenty of achievements and races you can do and even enter a PvP lobby :D

PS The LaFerrari does corner on 2 wheels sometimes. Weird combo of surface grip and loose jumps.

The latest patch has fixed a lot and is a real improvement of the game.

Unfortunately they removed some of my WR scores, while cleaning the leaderboards. :twisted:
I hope they can correct that as i'm pissed off now. My times were legit. A replay can show that. :roll:

For the rest i really like that they did the sweep. It was annoying to see all the cheater times and ridiculous scores. :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well they are aware of Crew Independence Play Award, they just don't say what they are going to do about it. :roll:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Probable solution: try again next year :loll:

But after all the Uplay hassle and skill registration, this was to be expected. Unfortunately they have not been acting pro active and tackled the issue straight away. They could have anticipated it. I tried to play twice yesterday. No reward. But i have read comments from players who did get it. Maybe you had to drive past the White House or something else that was not mentioned.

I'm more annoyed by my WR being cleaned from the scoreboards than this 4th of July reward. But it will be virtually impossible to get 100% rewards filled. Need to scare some pedestrians, smash some objects and make 1.000.000 from races and skills around Las vegas anyway. So plenty of other rewards to do.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

How do these Faction Missions work when sending friends. The reward advertised is 80,000 bucks but I only get 8,000? or the reward is 160,000 and I only get 16,000 and it takes 12 hours to complete it. Whats the deal, I don't get it?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote:How do these Faction Missions work when sending friends. The reward advertised is 80,000 bucks but I only get 8,000? or the reward is 160,000 and I only get 16,000 and it takes 12 hours to complete it. Whats the deal, I don't get it?
You only get paid full, when you actually complete that Faction Mission. Sending just friends will only gain 10% of the reward. They changed the times from 2H to 12H, so it is a bit less easy to get money.

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote:How do these Faction Missions work when sending friends. The reward advertised is 80,000 bucks but I only get 8,000? or the reward is 160,000 and I only get 16,000 and it takes 12 hours to complete it. Whats the deal, I don't get it?
Yeah, you only get a percentage of the payout for sending friends vs driving the mission yourself. I don't think they wanted to just give the money away by sending friends, they wanted you to drive them with friends. Just make sure to send enough friends for 100% chance to win, usually 2 or 3 but sometimes one is enough. Never figured out how that was determined.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Oh, I see.. thanks. :(
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Whoamus wrote:
dpuff wrote: Never figured out how that was determined.
Player level vs Event level.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Besides the previous issues I mentioned above, I can't seem to be able to see players on the map. Like in tdu2, when you open the map you can see right away 20+ players and you can join them and their session. However, in The Crew I can only see players on the map that are in my session. Is this a bug or this is how it's going to be forever? I really feel like I'm only the one playing on this Massive map. Is there anyone playing this game?

I know there are people playing PvP all the time but it looks to be the only place to find people to make friends with. In tdu2 you coud see people clumped up together on the map and know right away that there is a cruising session going on and then you could join them and make friends. It doesn't seem to be the case in The Crew. I do have friends added in the game and most of them are from this forum or other people I met through cruising sessions or FTL from tdu2 but 90% of the time they're all offline.

Feels lonely out there... :(

Return to “The Crew Game”