So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Now that we have our hands on the full game what do you think?
Is it what you hoped for, dose it have some issues or something you would like to see added or improved then post it here. :party:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

I am lovin it got all working The Crew almost as good as you know what, But I have a few issue's I keep hearing this grinding sound when i miss the clutch :laughing-rolling: nah i love it grinds if you get gear wrong

Can anyone access the mini,BMW etc I can't wondering if i missed when they get released
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

It's just as good as the beta, but a few friends pointed out last night that there is still no options (on ps4) to change the controls. You are still stuck with the right stick to change gear I believe (I use automatic because of the scare stories :lol: ).

Handling feels a lot more responsive, I think it might be on the borderline of being too responsive, but that's just my opinion.

That's all I can really report on at the moment, didn't really play the game too much last night as I did the prologue and then went to sleep (busy day today).
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I just had my first Server fail, after 1.5 hours of play. Time for the first impressions.

The responsiveness has improved a lot. I like it. It is very good for wheel users, the way it is setup right now.
A lot of controll and i culd push the cars straight from the box.

I'm driving in HC mode off course and the wheelspin during the test drives was refreshing. It is fine the way it is now. Good balance between grip and wheelspin, making control of the car vey enjoyable. All muscle cars were very easy to drive.

I picked the Mustang as a starter car. But the Dodge was noticeable quicker than during the beta, making that one more usable as well.
Camaro was the most easy one.
I picked one of the Big Three, as i think that matches the game more.

Connection was good, loading times have decreased significantly since the PC beta.

I'm running the game on Ultra at 60fps at 1080p and it looks very good. The film graining at night has gone and i don't see clipping or other distracting artifacts.

More feedback later.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I love it, drove to 5 am last night, forgot about time and place, not many games can do that ;)

The games pretty stable on my rig, only a few 'world map' freezes, i think 4 during about 7 hours of playing it 8-)

I'm lvl 16 now, and lol the BMW Z4 is an epic car it handles really well - good for the twisty stuff :lol:
_

Also tried out a true monster of a car, the RUF CRT in a 8 RUF's races in the mountain took about 4-5 min, and the car want's to kill you the whole time - that is if the drivers AI cars havn't spun you :lol:
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Good game so far however I find that police chick ... irritating as hell with her MP messages.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Kind of hard to think anything good about a game that constantly crashes.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well it doesn't crash for me
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Only problem I am having now is the occasional lost connection (but this could be something from my end) only happened twice so far and was able to re-connect in less than a minuet. :D
Everything else is great really enjoying the game so far, now at level 10 so going to take a brake and grab a coffee. :angry-chillpill:
Image Image
grimx133
Rookie
Rookie

Opened up GeForce experience and did the scan for games, and optimized for the crew. Tried windowed mode in both 5760x1200 and 1920x1200. Settings still on low. CTD in less than a minute of driving. So, that's 10+ attempts, zero success. Think I'll probably just bag the game for now, maybe some future update will make it work.

Return to “The Crew Game”