So what do you think of the full game

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I did not expect a big patch* either, but i think each patch should be tested properly and not introduce new bugs.
Especially not obvious ones like the friends always online or the timer change on the Faction Missions.

I really enjoy the game and am currently doing the achievements for the different zones. Already have the Silver Screen, all cities (except one) and also do a few runs around Little Eagle at the end of each session to get the 200 there. :lol:

Dumbing down driving physics will never get my approval. If you can not handle HC, try SP or FA and stop whining.
The new Viper has the same amount of wheelspin the old one had before it was "fixed" and you can already see the countless posts of players who can't drive it.
I guess the NFS armada has found a new playground. :lol:

PS Off course you can expect drivers in online games who compensate their incompetence with taking out as many as they can.
But things like rail riding and wall bouncing should be punished, like driving through objects. Easy fix and simple solution.

On the PS4 forums there are groups attacking players who don't do rail riding. They think it is part of the game to do so. :o
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

I wonder if their testing involves PC's on different networks (NAT) or if it's only internal.
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK,

I don't know enough about cars to complain. The only thing I know is that some behave differently so you have to drive them differently. And I learned in TDU and TDU2 especially that any car driven enough becomes familiar.

My only real complaint with the game is the stats not updating properly, but perhaps that's been corrected--I haven't driven since last Sunday. I'd also like to have manual shifting with a keyboard, but it's not a game breaker. It's still disconcerting to see some bearded guy at the wheel though (he's sitting on top of me!) :roll:

I have a question though. What are rail riders? People who use the guardrails to control their cars? When I've seen people repeatedly hitting them, I just figured they were poor drivers.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, rail riders are trying to mimic Tony Hawk with a car, by using the guardrails to take a hairpin without slowing down.

But the devs will make the impact the same as hitting onjects, so it will soon® be over.

Most players who try to learn the cars and their physics will enjoy the game most. But players that are used to NFS where you can drive flatout everywhere will complain about the handling most. Even if FA allows you to do that almost everywhere.

I like the new challenge, and wished more cool faction runs like that will make it to the game and stay there. This one is only for a couple of days.

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Okay, I'm doing more PVP races so I am starting to see that rail-riding thing.

I have also been doing those open challenge things--they are quite fun.
Favorite car: Whichever one I'm currently driving? * YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FollyOfArsinoe
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, i like doing those daily challenges too. Great way to get into the game.

:party:

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

No barrel rolls :( Used to like to do stunts in Trackmania. Tried doing today but at about 170 deg of rotation, crash animation starts. Then I read you can't do them. Should not crash unless I hit something. :handgestures-thumbdown:
Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

I came in last night and did the daily open challenge--one of the tasks was to initiate a police chase, so I went about destroying everything in a six-block radius--park benches, poles, bike racks--and then chasing people off the sidewalks before finally ramming every AI car in sight. I hate to admit it, but I was having a lot of fun being so destructive, and for a moment, I felt like I was playing Goat Simulator...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is an achievement for smashing 1.000.000 objects. So knock yourself out :lol:

:party:

Arsinoe
Rookie
Rookie

Well, as a general rule, I try to avoid hitting things, even those dumb animals wandering the roads, but last night was a nice change-of-pace. I really enjoy those open challenges. I can't do all the daily ones since I play on weekends, but I do all of them that pop up while I'm playing. The daily and weekly ones have usually been something different than what I would normally do, so they make things interesting.

Return to “The Crew Game”