The Crew Challenges

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Have you tried one of the (Monthly, Special) Crew challenges and how did you like them?

I have done the Xfinity RUF CTR3 Challenge yesterday and it was awesome. Fighting with the car all over the place. That thing on Hardcore mode is a beast.
I liked it during the first playtest in Lyon and driving it again in the Xfinity challenge was a real treat. Now i have to level up to grab that one fast. :mrgreen:

Scored just under 20K as i spend a lot of time keeping it on the road. Nitros threw the car sideways on a straight with nearly 200MPH, so avoiding the traffic, keeping other cars behind you and staying on the track was one of the toughest battles i have ever done in a driving game. And i have done a lot of them.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I have tried it a couple of times, first time I didn't get a very good time as I had a lot of trouble just keeping that thing on the road. :auto-layrubber:

The second time I played it a bit more safe and actually found I was getting a better time and up until about the last half mile I was setting a really good time (for me :P ) and then it happened some bloody car pulled out of a side road right in front of me on that last part with lots of traffic. :eeek:
At 190 mph you don't get time to compensate so the next thing I saw was a slow motion multi pileup that left a lot of devastation in its path. After that I was so frustrated I just gave up and moved on. ;)
Image Image
MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

well I could have a good time, but as I'm quite lazy I was going just for a win :D and as I got one huge crash and took a lead back after last check point, it wasn't good time at all :D but it was interesting to try a powerful car :)
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I played that. So that is a monthly challenge. Was fun, took 3 or 4 attempts but I did get gold in the end. My lead foot was the cause of my problems. So much power and a heavy foot did not go well together but I learned quickly.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some are only up for a day or a couple of days.
When you boot the game, some events are mentioned during the loading.

8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Now that you mention it, I recall looking at the list, think it was press tab, it showed events with timers some with just hours, others with days. Like dailys/monthlys in other MMO's.

Return to “The Crew Game”