Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If you have tips or tricks to improve gameplay, share them here. :party:

Here are a couple from me:

1. Make clever use of perk points to get discount on cars or parts, level up more quickly or improve performance. You can redeem the points and re-use them.

2. When you reach a certain level in the game (10, 20 etc), you can buy a complete level kit for all your cars, so you do not need to level up every car individually.

3. Unlocking radar stations also unlocks the hiding spots for Kit Cars. Use the filters to discover more hidden secrets on the map (thx Luny)

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Also travel in a Perf spec it is much faster that Street :lol:

And place a few perks points on (chance to win 2 point on lvl up) i have 2-3 on mine i get 2 perks about every 3 lvl up
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

with those red cc credits ya get wenn ya join a faction
i just bought al the perks in needed to fill the first list up
so i don't have to go back to garage and change them every time :mrgreen:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

LOL, where's the fun in that :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I think it is pretty clever to get the perks. I already forgot to switch them once when i bought the dirt pack for the Focus. Love that little bugger in dirt spec. Already set a few very fast times with it. But i could have spent a lot less on the dirt pack for it. :lol:

Luny made a clever move with those perks. Maybe i will do something similar tomorrow. Or just pick a couple that i like. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

I have 106 perk points. :whistle:

Speced into every skill I will ever use ;)
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:If you have tips or tricks to improve gameplay, share them here. :party:

Here are a couple from me:

1. Make clever use of perk points to get discount on cars or parts, level up more quickly or improve performance. You can redeem the points and re-use them.

2. When you reach a certain level in the game (10, 20 etc), you can buy a complete level kit for all your cars, so you do not need to level up every car individually.

3. Unlocking radar stations also unlocks the hiding spots for Kit Cars. Use the filters to discover more hidden secrets on the map (thx Luny)

:spy:
where do i buy the complete performance packs, i dont see an option in the tuner.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Any idea on how to add music on custom radio playlist? I want to add my own music.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Right now you can make playlists with the in-game tracks. I will look into this.

The tuning kits can be bought at the dirt, perf etc tuners. You can go to HQ and select a car you want to make Dirt spec, than you transport to the dirt tuner and can choose a levelled kit. Pick the one closest to your level (L10, L20, L30 etc). It is basically the same as the pre-fixed kits you get from Zoë.

This only works on new cars or cars you own and don't have a tuning kit yet.
In addidion to that you can buy all performance parts you unlocked in the game and apply them on individual cars. So you don't need to level up every individual car. Applying parts can also be done at HQ.
But buying parts can be an expensive business, so make sure to move your perks around to get maximum discount on the parts you want.

:ugeek:

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

need some tips for the chauffeur mission i got silver, but I am at the point im over-driving the challenger to achieve gold

Maybe MadManCK can help he has gold

Im in HC mode full H-gate shifting with clutch in Dodge Challenger i think car is level 160

I have tried alternate routes and nearly made whole clean race minor a few scraps

Return to “The Crew Game”