Tips & Trickz For The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Whoamus wrote:
blehz wrote:Keep an eye on this page:
http://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/events/uplay-15-days" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You might be able to win something exclusive for The Crew :D
Nothing for The Crew but I did win an unlock for Just Dance 2014. Follow The Leader Sweat Dance version. Gonna be shakin' booty as soon as I buy the game. :loll:
At least you got something......all I got was a badge :|
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Jumping over a train is easy - just find a tunnel and park on the roof over the entrance - as a train enters the tunnel drive off the roof in a diagonal sideways type way and you'll get it.

Drive on rail in Raid for ?5 miles? for another award.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

mclaren6 wrote:If I remember correctly, there was an award for something along the lines of:

Fully upgrade every available perk.

So either we have to pay for that award (I really hope not), or there's something we are missing :?
You can upgrade every available perk by swapping them. Thats how i got the reward.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

TIP:
Take a 5 min break every hour I drove 8 hours straight today, popped blood vessel in the eye :2thumbsup: :woot: :2thumbsup:

Still not gonna stop me from playing got week and half holidays left, I will just take break little more often :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:I drove 8 hours straight today, popped blood vessel in the eye
Crikey, that sounds serious. 8 hours :eeek: :auto-iroc:

Be careful man. Think about your health in between the gaming. :banana-wrench: :auto-ambulance:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

I've been coding and watching TopGear all day.... I don't think i could play 8 hours straight without having to turn the [powerful] steering wheel force feedback right down (sore back/shoulders otherwise)

Hope you're good as new soon mate!
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

For those who don't have it yet, today you get the Rust Bucket paint (Frank's sticker) for The Crew.

http://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/events/uplay-15-days" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Smacking crates is obviously not my strong point, but today i finally managed to get the "Work The Body" mission Platinum. There are probably faster routes, but this one worked for me. It takes speed, skill and tactics to get this one right.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:auto-swerve:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice driving MM I hate those bloody crates. :lol:
Image Image
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

dpuff wrote:It's kinda silly to ask but, how do you join someone? I'v clicked a few names in-game on the map and it didn't show the option to join. It only gives the option to fast travel or set a waypoint.
:)
Click on someone and select Fast Travel... you may have to wait near them for the session bubble to change.
If that doesn't work, join in the same crew with them (may need to be friends to do this), this should force the session change sooner.
Failing that, both enter a HQ/Tuner/Landmark and exit again.

I've noticed that if friends already joined with me take a train and I fast travel to the station, I end up on my own for a little while.

Return to “The Crew Game”