Tips & Trickz For The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The chauffeur mission can be done with a different route. Drive straight on under the bridge, traffic lights to the left, than all the way to the end of that street, at the end to the right all the way to near the end and only at the very last turn right and left.
This saves a lot of turns and therefore speed.

I did do it over the default route in Gold once BTW, but i was very lucky with traffic that run and just made it. The default proposed routes are not always the fastest ones.

Maybe i will do another run with my freshly pimped Hot Rod and put it on youtube. Sounds like a plan :party:

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Thx MadManCK my alternate route almost same as yours except I was turning one street to early, so your tips worked you saved me 2 seconds which was what i needed instant Gold
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You're welcome :2thumbsup:

I will still upload a video of that mission later :woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If you want to use the text chat, without half your text being replaced with *censored* stars, you can switch off the profanity filter in the options.

That spam filter must have been programmed by a former member of the French Sureté :lol:

:spy:

GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

You can move and resize the chatbox by click-dragging the top-left / bottom-right corner of the chatbox.

PvP races pay good money even if you don't win (if you've never tried) / don't have the time for faction missions.

If you're constantly crunching gears, try altering the clutch sensitivity settings so that you don't have to push the clutch all the way in.

Switch to sequential/auto-clutch mode in performance/circuit spec or driving stock supercars - many have 7 forward gears.

Persistently driving into moving trains can cause crashes/glitches that give you various Award Points.

Honk your horn 3 short times, 3 long times, then another 3 short times to get the SOS Morse code award.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Some nice tips Ryzza5 specially about the chat box, didn't know that. :mrgreen:
Image Image
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Hit nos at 88mph and burn it to zero to get a Back to the future reference award ;)
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i did that during the beta, :lol:

OK as promised, here is the Chauffeur mission MMCK style.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:party:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Nice one Mad, hmm i might just have to give that a try :mrgreen:

Return to “The Crew Game”