Tips & Trickz For The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Hmm, so if you are doing a mission that uses the ribbon to show you where to go ( no checkpoints ), you do not have to stick to that path. That good to know your free to pick your own path to the finish.
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Correct. I've noticed that it picks a route based on the road type and your car spec.
For example, the other day I set a route to an undiscovered radar tower while in my MP4-12C. It wanted me to take a massive detour on road when it was faster for me to take a direct route on dirt trails at a capped speed.

I also have the ribbon turned off in my game and while most missions respect that setting, some show it anyway. I should really remember to turn it back on when doing those hour-long faction races.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Is the only way to get perks after the story to buy them with CC?
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Yes

You'll get 50 from the story (maybe more if they add to the levels). Possibly another ~5 if you spent your first perk points on the Double Down perk. The rest come from CC, but not all are necessary imo (unless you want the AP for getting them all).
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Blue Ribbon will adapt to your alternative route, as you can see in the youtube video.
When there is only a start and finish, you can basically drive how you want to. I think that is kinda cool 8-)

So i got the S.O.S. and Back to the Future rewards, what's next? Ramming Trains, lol :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

I'm level 7/10 in the Double down Perk with a driver level of 36, I have yet to see 2 perk points when leveling up, imo it was a waste.

Anyone have any good tips for the Sucker Punch mission (escape mission South)? I tried about 5 times with no luck.
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:The Blue Ribbon will adapt to your alternative route, as you can see in the youtube video.
When there is only a start and finish, you can basically drive how you want to. I think that is kinda cool 8-)

So i got the S.O.S. and Back to the Future rewards, what's next? Ramming Trains, lol :loll:
Driving 5mi in a pink and yellow car,

Finding the unicorn and bigfoot,

Driving 1 mile conseq while looking backwards,

200 laps around Little Eagle

among others :lol:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

For sucker punch, try to find your way into the motorway and go against oncoming traffic - they should inevitably take themselves out with multiple collisions.
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Ryzza5 wrote:For sucker punch, try to find your way into the motorway and go against oncoming traffic - they should inevitably take themselves out with multiple collisions.
Thanks, I'll give that a try. I came close twice last night, lost the pursuit but then either I misjudged a corner, or a traffic car got in my way and then they found me again.
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Yes it took me a few goes too. I ended up almost escaping after a long chase far from the initial city before getting flipped on a rock, and then the next one I somehow managed to lose them quite quickly.

The other tip is to take lots of turns to create distance, and then as soon as you're in cooldown mode, burn up the nitrous. Expand your map to look out for other police ahead though.

Return to “The Crew Game”