Tips & Trickz For The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This is how to get Platinum on the Mismatch Mission.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:Some info about the setup and different tuning options in The Crew. I posted this before in the info thread, but it is probably better at place here.

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-u ... 8-76770-32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have you seen any setups for gamepads? Still finding the right settings, sometimes it is too sensitive to manoeuvre between traffic.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

blehz wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Some info about the setup and different tuning options in The Crew. I posted this before in the info thread, but it is probably better at place here.

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-u ... 8-76770-32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have you seen any setups for gamepads? Still finding the right settings, sometimes it is too sensitive to manoeuvre between traffic.
You can add some speedfactor. It will become less twitchy at higher speeds than.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote:
blehz wrote:

You can add some speedfactor. It will become less twitchy at higher speeds than.
I think it is completely to the right, deadzone to the left and sensitivity halfway left. I'll fiddle with it again after finishing the story. Been busy with skills and new cars lately. :D
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Was just in game and noticed there is a flashing yellow icon at the LA car dealer. It says sale one day remaining. Cars on sale at that dealer? I already bought them so I can't tell how much.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

In the rare case you can't figure out what or how to do the city awards then here is a guide per city

I will say i did use it for some awards i had a hard time on, but try to do them first, then use this as a last resort ;)
► Show Spoiler
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Hey nice find Bear, I'm sticking these on CrewZine when I get time :lol:
Image Image
oddracer996
New Starter
New Starter

Just stumbled upon this a few days ago while looking through one of the car dealers. If you double tap the left or right arrow keys, or d-pad buttons, you skip the panning animation and snap to the next/previous car.
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Not really a tip or trick but I think this is the longest stretch of 4 lane highway without having to turn on any ramps, just plain old forward. Starting in Dallas take the road going directly south. This is the road that runs along the bottom of the map and it finally ends just west of Sacramento at a T intersection. Nice long drive on the freeway.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew and Sweet FX. Has anyone tried this? It does look better without the orange haze.

Return to “The Crew Game”