Any word on the missing specs for cars?

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I can remember a quote a wile back from someone at Ivory Tower who said that some of the DLC would be free. :o
I just can't remember who said it, maybe it will come to me later. :think:
Image Image
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

The season pass said new specs. We're missing ones that are used by the AI. Why? They were shown off multiple times.

Its principle. I expected those cars day 1.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

acetuner wrote:The season pass said new specs.
When they say new specs, i think of specs that are not already in the game and not missing specs for certain cars. Adding those specs per car goes in close "negotiotions" with the car manufacturers :lol:

New specs can be things like Drift spec or Drag spec for example. :eeek:
Would be nice :party:
Bezrider wrote:I can remember a quote a wile back from someone at Ivory Tower who said that some of the DLC would be free.
Julian Gerighty mentioned something like that in an interview at Gamescon. And Fergus has said a couple of things about DLC as well in the more recent French interview. :party:

Funny thing is they are working on mirrors and yesterday i looked at my Dirt Rod and the Huge Air intake is chromed and did reflect everything.... :eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

acetuner wrote:The season pass said new specs. We're missing ones that are used by the AI. Why? They were shown off multiple times.

It doesn't really matter if you expected them or not Ubisoft packaged $60(or whatever u paid) worth of product and sold it at that price, if you feel you didn't get that value from the product return it.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

GeforcerFX wrote:
acetuner wrote:The season pass said new specs. We're missing ones that are used by the AI. Why? They were shown off multiple times.

It doesn't really matter if you expected them or not Ubisoft packaged $60(or whatever u paid) worth of product and sold it at that price, if you feel you didn't get that value from the product return it.
I like the game but its still missing some advertised items that seemed removed for no reason... I and other consumers have every right to get what is warranted...

It may be negative but Ubisoft created this situation. Not going to sit idly and not say anything.
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

I would love to see some free DLCs.

CDPR REKD ALL THE OTHER DEVS.
And I praise them for it. I mean we pay you the price for a full game. And we kinda get limited content. EAs pricing of DLC is a bit off too.

Return to “The Crew Game”