Faction Wars

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, snakes it is next month. At the end of next month we will vote again for Februari.

And pick a raid spec for the scramble. Hummer works awesome. :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I forgot how to change fractions, did not see the option when I check the smartphone.

You guys know how?

Thanks for all the bucks you guys made doing fraction missions for me. :2thumbsup:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

in your map hit tab bring up drivers id, the go across to factions, down bottom it will say change faction, but can't you can't change in last 7 days of the months so you might have to wait few days
2014-12-31_00010.jpg
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

With all the bonus missions being Collect ones, makes me wonder if next month the bonus missions will in fact all be something else, such as takedown (i.e. that Miami beach one from E3 that mysteriously went missing in the final game).
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Wasn't the Miami Beach one part of that combined 3 part mission ? One of the 2 missions in The Crew i have not be able to get platinum yet. :lol:

I just did the flee the country in a modest pace. Wanted to get the 100% delivery score.
The Crew2014-12-30-22-59-33.jpg
Purple44 wrote:Thanks for all the bucks you guys made doing fraction missions for me. :2thumbsup:
You're welcome. I have sent you on a couple as well :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:And pick a raid spec for the scramble. Hummer works awesome. :2thumbsup:
Yeah, have done them with that. Just don't like to do them in a road vehicle so I go around or abort then.
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

Jeep Dirt spec handles scrambles well enough as well. May not set records but still good enough for platinum.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Wasn't the Miami Beach one part of that combined 3 part mission ? One of the 2 missions in The Crew i have not be able to get platinum yet. :lol:
Yes that's the one that was shown at E3. ;)
Image Image
Ryzza5
Rookie
Rookie

The one at E3 was targeting a drug smuggler. The one in game is saving Cam.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ryzza5 wrote:The one at E3 was targeting a drug smuggler. The one in game is saving Cam.
Well it seemed like the same route, they must of updated it or something. :?
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”