No votes

Total votes: 0
Blackweed56
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

For PC.

Proof:

If the picture is too small, heres the link:
http://nfstheories.boards.net/thread/23 ... box?page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yo' mama so stupid she threw a rock at the ground and missed!

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This thread will be locked around 5pm UK time (see world clocks on index page if you nee to check the times) and the winners will be announced shortly after.

Also all those who are posting links on the same forum, this will not help to win. Read the first post. :geek:
Posting the link on a forum or website that already has links to TDU DriveTime will not help to win a prize :(
Image Image
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Bezrider wrote:This thread will be locked around 5pm UK time (see world clocks on index page if you nee to check the times) and the winners will be announced shortly after.

Also all those who are posting links on the same forum, this will not help to win. Read the first post. :geek:
Posting the link on a forum or website that already has links to TDU DriveTime will not help to win a prize :(
obviously, I did the first post then my homies replied with the pictures seen in this thread. The reason why is because spamming of the same topic over and over will result in a ban in that website
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

High Hopes then again. :D

Hope I win one of those awesome copies. :)
If I do I would go crazy.. And I mean Crazy. Even crazier than that flash game called Crazy Taxi. And I would love if bez brings back the arcade. :D
Sinn3246
New Starter
New Starter

Weee I posted a link om the Forza Motorsports forums, eeek.

Here's a screen:

The direct link to the post is also:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn1 ... ost_237458" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will except either PC or Xbox One if chosen as winner.. or... if just maybe you have extras... that is if you already had obtained them, lmao.

Love You!

:D :2thumbsup: :eeek: :woot: :party:
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Imma gonna have a heartattack in a few minutes. You keep me waiting bez. Eventho its 1am. :D
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Second post updated with the winners. :D
http://tdudrivetime.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 486#p29486" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”