Micro Transactions

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Have you tried them? And what do you think?

Obviously you can buy Crew Credits with them, allowing you to buy perk points, Cars and Parts from your level.

What does it cost? What do you get for it?

Are MT worth it?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

It's very expensive to buy Crew Credits, 600.000 CC is about 50 euros, i regrated buying them as i think it might shorten the game abit, but hell glad i got my Murchelargo, i love that thing it's my favorite lambo in real life too, especially the SV model

But most of the other Perf. spec hyper cars just spin their tires, like in the Koenigsegg Agerra it had wheel spin in 7th gear at 200 mph :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:It's very expensive to buy Crew Credits, 600.000 CC is about 50 euros
:eeek:

Crazy. Are there more options to buy less credits?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:
Bear304 wrote:It's very expensive to buy Crew Credits, 600.000 CC is about 50 euros
:eeek:

Crazy. Are there more options to buy less credits?
Yes ofcouse xD plenty, but you are getting less CC for your money then ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You get 100.000 CC for joining a Faction. That is more than enough to complete the storyline. But not to buy a lot of cars.

I want to know how much it costs to buy another 100K credits for example. :party:

Tried to enter the in-game shop for some research, but only got 999.999.999 option lol. And no way to select.
Maybe i'm not allowed to buy CC :lol:

Probably have to buy everything the hard way. 8-)

:character-blues:

MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

you need to realize that target for microtransactions in this game are people without much time and with enough money, others wont find many reasons why they should spend so much money for, well, almost nothing :)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Here is the pricing for Crew Credits in euros ;)
The Crew Credit Pricing
The Crew Credit Pricing
Pres 'shift + F2' to get to Uplay overlay and head to shop

And a average Perf spec car cost about 125.000 CC and the Hypercars a 200.000 +
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Thanks for posting that. 8-)

I will probably try to gain some in game money with races and (Faction) challenges as they are very rewarding.
However if you want to unlock the map in an Agera or LaFerrari, you probably have to revert to CC.

If you want all cars in the game, like i do, it will be a long way to go (whistles lonesome cowboy, drives towards the sunset)

:character-blues:

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

i bought two of the platinum packs very confusing to buy on the Steam version i just like to have the credits there in case i see car i really want like the Impala i bought it for the memorys :)

Sorry bout typing playing 13 hours straight my hands are wrecked
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

If anything I think the Crew did Microtransactions correctly. There are many people I know who played TDU/ TDU2 and loved it but just don't have the time to put in to get all the cars. In The Crew they give those people a option to get to play through while not making the game any less competitive in the PVP environment. You look at the mobile games that use the same system like GT2 and you have the best cars in the game only able to be boughten with real life cash, The crew doesn't have that problem. The pricing is steap for the USD market 10,000 Crew Credits is equal to $10 so a La Ferrari would be close to $25, these are almost the prices you paid for Forza 5 DLC lol. The season pass costs the same amount but look what you will get for it.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

Return to “The Crew Game”