Micro Transactions

No votes

Total votes: 0
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Bought enough to buy 181 perk points, but buying cars with them is grossly overpriced considering I make about 1.5m bucks a day... lol
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

mclaren6 wrote:Bought enough to buy 181 perk points, but buying cars with them is grossly overpriced considering I make about 1.5m bucks a day... lol
what do you do to make 1.5m bucks a day?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Probably with a lot of (Faction) races. And if you have a WR score, it will grant you extra cash as long as it stays the best score.

Back OT, MT can be used for people with little time, but also for those that do not fancy races or do not have the talent to win them. It can be a real hassle to get enough cash for your favorite rides. Grinding landmarks for 2000 a pop wont cover it. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Probably with a lot of (Faction) races. And if you have a WR score, it will grant you extra cash as long as it stays the best score.

Back OT, MT can be used for people with little time, but also for those that do not fancy racesor do not have the talent to win them. It can be a real hassle to get enough cash for your favorite rides. Grinding landmarks for 2000 a pop wont cover it. :lol:
As i don't fit into your description MadmanCK i better explain why i like them :laughing-rolling:

I like them for convenience and think its a good thing if it does not change the outcome of the game etc pay to win

I have around 600,000 bucks and did have 800,000 cc but bought an expensive cars so funds are lower so lack of bucks is no issue i spend alot of time grinding despite having so many CC a like hanging out at salt flat with Chevy grinding

I like to support company's that make these game's and splash out on the MT's from time to time which is why i mainly buy them

Im against using CC to buy perk points i don't agree with that feature :naughty:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yeah, i forgot lazy people and Ubi Junkies as well. :lol:
There are probably a lot more reasons to buy those CC. 8-)

Supporting the dev team and UbiSoft is another one. :handgestures-thumbup:

Being able to buy perk points almost reeks as pay-to-win. But is not completely.
I used 20K to buy some perks to get discount on cars and parts. But regretted it shortly after. Better use them for cars lol. You win enough perks by just playing the game and following the storyline

Right now i have a tough time keeping up with some supercars with my Perf Spec Mustang. Way too slow.
So you need a good base car to win Faction races. Those are expensive.
If you want to compete from the start, you need faster rides. CC is a way to get them faster.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

How do I get 1.5m a day? A LOT of PvP.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe MT in the Crew is no pay-to-win, but it does give you a head start with the good cars and perks.

I want to finish the storyline first, before i go to do PvP. Also level up my rides to over 1200 or so. Of course others can make mistakes, but i like the field to have similar weapons. :mrgreen:

Return to “The Crew Game”