Large scale map (The Crew)

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I'm working on a new large scale map of The Crew to replace the one in the link on the index page.

I know the in-game map is awesome and your probably thinking why would we need one when we already have one in the game. :?

Well I want to do this because it will show all of the roads on the map, something you can't see unless you have driven on all of the roads. This may help people just starting out in the game, it can also come in handy for planning cruise's. :D
Also (at a later date) we can add custom locations on the map (and maybe even wreck locations)

Should be ready soon (also it will have a limited zoom and not as high def as the TDU2 one I did)
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Cool idea, but it is a massive map, with 1000's of implementations it's going to be a of work to make this map, but cool none-the-less 8-)

Good luck with it
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Nice. And I am pretty sure the map is probably gonna take some time considering the site of it.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well it wont be anywhere near the scale of the TDU map I made so I wont take long (that TDU2 map took weeks to make) but you will be able to zoom in a bit. :D
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”