Hypercars Top speed Bugged

No votes

Total votes: 0
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

If they had to cap it, why in PvE?
Circuit cars keep accelerating like no ones business.
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Because the style of play they are going for is something along the lines of 'there should never be a correct choice of car' as in no car should be notably preferable over others.

Unfortunately the SUVs were a little over-exaggerated in my opinion, but I like using cars I like and knowing that there's no car that is obviously a better option because its better in every way. Plenty of racing games did that, this is a nice breath of fresh air.

Either way, the balance is close enough right now, and there's much more pressing issues that more importantly require developer attention over this, which is why I get irked whenever I see a post about this subject on the Ubi forums, and 90% of the time it is just people misunderstanding the intended game mechanics.

Just my :twocents-02cents: anyway.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

Yeah like getting the missing specs back. But I think at some point it should get its top speed back or better handling to compensate.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The top speeds are not really bugged for stock cars.

And in perf or circuit spec, it is only logical that performance is more levelled. When you tune a car for real life race series they will have a much lower top speed than stock cars and regulations will be made to even the field. More or less the same the devs have done with The Crew.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Joocyfroot
New Starter
New Starter

mclaren6 wrote:Because the style of play they are going for is something along the lines of 'there should never be a correct choice of car' as in no car should be notably preferable over others.
I don't understand why they would waste their time tryign to do this.

Currently:

Street: Skyline is preferable over others.
Dirt: Haven't played enough, can't say
Perf: Aventador is preferable over others
Raid: Same thing as dirt.
Circuit: Ford GT is preferable over others.

Seems like a failure if what they were trying to do (balancing) which isn't too surprising, there will always be one that is better than the others.

Return to “The Crew Game”